• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Happy Birthday Mai Kaka Yuna X3 Wishing you moar birthdays to come ^_________________^ ILY infinite. :kiss:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[b]Happy happy birthday to kuya carlo (16th) and marshmallow..i loev you guys.. :P[/b]
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][u][i][b]hapi bday to all celebrants... 3 days til mah 15th bday![/b][/i][/u][/align] [img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w123/andreaco28/naruto-2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by vkg19error (2008-10-16 05:57:06)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]october 17th.. happy happy birthday oo-ma..chun ruk thoe!!..kiddthueng maak!.. =) [/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ second to mention :eh: aha [b]Happy Bday Oo-ma[/b]! :gift:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

happy burpday to shim Oo-ma., FeenQueGurL_08 ehehehe :gift: and to... [spoiler]-x- chArLoTTe -x-, aznbbgurl, bandos08, bl4ck_ninj4, black seraphim, booqalixeta♥, cel0170, chierockz, dimplelicious, emink, ghita.chivu, iNjuriNg_niHiLizSm, irwan1710, maantot009, naoya, phuebhiie, punkygirl, samconcepcion025, staremo, sugarcoatedaccident, thisy, william017, xtremebytes9, _~*+. . .jhOAn. . +*~_[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday, Sis Uma! :gift::cake:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy bday to... -FreakyFranc-, -Xellos_tz-, akosiaukyut, darkaingel, elaine811, felinemelancholy, gothic.angel, hacker, heart_garcia15, iamvanessa, Jerome@.@JungEunAe, jrdp18, katuniakz, khimchikaye_18, l0vEpiNk, lawrence18blue, licxyhana, lucky_18gurl, mavreen, princesskasumi, raymondpdemesa, rezapma, sosmart_girly, swit.SERENITY♥, switella143, tarry movie house, witchcraftlady, xXhappybeanXx, yameiba_18, yhu, yunise18 hahaha! rakenrowl! burger! burger! :penguin:
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happy bday 2 all of you god bless u all guys [quote]-FreakyFranc-, -Xellos_tz-, akosiaukyut, darkaingel, elaine811, felinemelancholy, gothic.angel, hacker, heart_garcia15, iamvanessa, Jerome@.@JungEunAe, jrdp18, katuniakz, khimchikaye_18, l0vEpiNk, lawrence18blue, licxyhana, lucky_18gurl, mavreen, princesskasumi, raymondpdemesa, rezapma, sosmart_girly, swit.SERENITY♥, switella143, tarry movie house, witchcraftlady, xXhappybeanXx, yameiba_18, yhu, yunise18 :gift:[/quote]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happy birthday to all of you guys [quote]-=emO_che=-, 09185697025, 9jbfrutchickz, bodri, celeste019, celesteSGfan, dittastump, eunice_suki, faye.is.curious, FRZ_019, Joyfull~, laurisse_love, lil.condesza.szalvaje.o1, mharie_me, nia_pearl19, pinkcheeksjiz, Rasmin, satz, senpaimomo, siMpLeB0y, SYANii, ulann, vkg19error, yinyin new, zxz.bLuevipEr.zxz[/quote]
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

since i'm a newbie well hahahah!! can i greet my self?? :D:D:D:D BELATED HAPPY BURTHDAY TO YOU !!! :o:o:o +shameless+
the_bucepati
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i cant greet him in pm actually.. that's why i greet him in his profile.. and in the chatbox of this forum.. hehe.. @ezil.. happy birthday.. :gift: :cake:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happy bday [b] maan [/b] :]]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: ehem..October 23rd.. Happy happy birthday to you my Sebentin.. ;) I love you soo much.. ;) I will always be here for you sis.. :D --- :arrow: October 24th.. Happy happy birthday also to my ate Anne the Traitor.. wee.. I labb you ate..Eventhough you have betrayed me..i still love you..wuahaha.. [/b]
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

23.10.'08 happy birthday to : [spoiler]-=kOToRi_sHiRakaWa=-, Alex07, archiedhadha, bronx2304, bullets, chinitaz, clykie, emotasio, Farewell, gusti_rully, ihatesaliva, jeesone, jill_princess08, kenz03, kyle2x2, lalabzku29, lalalalalalala, micah_km, o4mitch, oghy, olyxboy, philixre, pizzadox619, puyuak, scorpius23, stillnox, tuttifruitty, ukhi, warlord_clan1023, weak091, xgravity[/spoiler]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]:arrow: October 24th.. Happy happy birthday also to my ate Anne the Traitor.. wee.. I labb you ate..Eventhough you have betrayed me..i still love you..wuahaha..[/quote] im so touched eney.. eventhough ur such an evil..i still love u..so much..ahaha.. tank yoo so much eney the =D :penguin: :P
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]happy bday to the person above me happy bday ate anne[/b]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=princess_prince]lalalalalalala,[/quote] Lol, thanks for the greeting. :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]hpi berfdei to my fellow SN......[i]anne[/i]...[/b][/color] ;] :cake::gift:
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

happy b-day to my friend Anne! :cake: :gift:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:29

[ 9 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy