• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[align=center][b]^happy birthday to ate ize![/b][/align]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Woot! I'm not yet late here in eptok time, I can still greet ize a happy birthday! :P :cake: Hope your day was great. :D :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday Ize! :D Ize May You have many birthdays to come! :cake:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday buat [b]hizkya[/b]. :gift: :cake: wish u all d best sweety. :kiss: :rose:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday idadz.... :cake:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i would like to greet the threadstarter a happy bday!!!! :gift: :cake:(handa!!!handa!!!):cake:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink][img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0001.gif[/img] happy b-day siz mizel!!!! :cake: our moderator and thread starter!!! [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0022.gif[/img][/color][/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ :lol: thank you :) special thanks to [b]duchesv[/b] for that touchy sig she put on my day. hahahaha :lol: oh, and by the way dai [b]duchesv[/b], [color=red][b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/b][/color] mwah! :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:ninja: was that me? wahaha :lol: thanks dai! :D :kiss:
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]happy birthday ducheszv :wow:[/b]

Last edited by kkaik (2008-03-01 14:37:20)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o wooowww thanks so much ate!! the cupcake looks so yummy :drool::cake:
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sure no prob!!! ya.. it makes me hungry.. yum! yum!:)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Belated and advance happy birthday to duch and Mizel :wow:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oppz..am i late? [i]HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our uber friendly mods[/i] [b]ate mizel and ate duch..[/b] wheres the party?:lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy birthday to ate mizel.. :)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

happy bday sis mizel and sis duch :wow:
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hapie burtdie 4 all the celebrants today! :cake:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh it's march 2 today..greetings to another bisdak all the way from pagadian for her bday and becoming one of ftalk's new mod... (handa napud!!!hhahaha :cake:)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:cake: Happy Bethday Duches!:lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink][img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0001.gif[/img] happy b-day siz ducheszv!!!! :cake: our moderator and thread starter!!! [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0022.gif[/img][/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy