• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[i][b]I wanna greet my ate Marie Gold [blue] aka faBLUEyozah!!..Happy5x Birthday to you ate!!..Dang!..I almost forgot about it.. :O :wallbash: Good thing I read the Index.. :D Soo..Happy Sweet 16..^^ :cake: :gift:[/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-22 03:08:48)

Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[spoiler]-BlindMeLon-, ajjenk, ayie020806, baby xas, baeim, deangga, eirika_89, emo_doll_angel, faBLUEyozah, felwars_87@yahoo.com, graphica, haydee, hiPstEr.bOi, jagcopra, jed siemon garin, Kaitou_Dark, Leticia, mojak00, ms.lalabx, obelix, preciousGEM, PrettyPeAcH, rj19jr91, threezero, threezeroo, TuesdaysAndBerries, whatever16, xxpm07xx[/spoiler] happy b-day to them
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday to ash wish u all the bezz gift?laterr wkwkww
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Phia aka pinkblack08!!.. :cake: :gift: I didn't know that you were that young.. But, anyway, welcome to the teen world!..^^ Enjoy.. =)[/b][/i]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

happy2 birthday to all the celebrants! God will bless you & continue to guide you. More birthdays to come... pa-burger naman kayo dyan...
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday tuniieeeeeee wish u all d bezz pocoyo party harddd wkwkw
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Apeeee BEERday to TUNIE.. Woohooo! and to all BURPDAY celebrants today!:eh:
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday To those who have birthday today :D:D:D wihz u all d bez :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday to echo... ;) :gift: and belated happy to my sizz phia :kiss: ^__^ :gift:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Happy3x Birthday to DaryllDelfin!!!..And to those who are also celebrating their birthday today!!.. :D :cake: :gift:
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happ y b'day to DaryllDelfin :D:D:D wizh u all d'bezt :gift: n to alls b'day celebrants today :D:D:D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

To kuya darylldelfin.. the shark shooter..lolengs.. Apee burpday to you.. mizhu kuya!! wish you good health in your older years..lolz!:D
ruelsva12
» n00b
1969-12-31

panu ba kuha ng background dto=)=)=)=)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ruelsva12]panu ba kuha ng background dto=)=)=)=)[/quote] Please post in English. @TOPIC : happy bday to all member of ftalk who celebrate it today! uhmm.. i just dunno who they are..
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wanna greet myself. happy birthday to myself. :crybaby: my b-day is on monday. :D
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=An93L]Happy Birthday To those who have birthday today :D:D:D wihz u all d bez :D[/quote] aw yeah thank you i am da one.. lawl happy berthday to all ;)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna greet ate ganda a happy happy bday today!!!! :gift:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna greet ol d persons who have birthday 2dei!!! godbless!
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hapi beeer day??? aheheheeee.., mikeljon02
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wanna greet triciapink a happy happy burtdei..:D here's my gift>> :cake: :gift: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:50

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy