• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

happy birthday to cloud and to all.. wish u all the best and succes always.. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[sup]Happy Brithday to Mod Eejhay :gift:.[/sup] [sup]Wish u all the best. stay cool :cool: ..[/sup] [sup]Happy Birthday also to sisz Nayza aka Donna :D.[/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-19 22:48:23)

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=#cF0F99]happy birthday to kuya eehjay..[/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nyay! Hahaha.. Thank you Rei and Grazie! :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy natal day to sir eehjay,and sir jamescuteoo2.,xDDD
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday to mod eehjay and mod james :cake::gift::gift::cake:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc][b]just wanna greet the two wafu mods :) Eehjhay and James.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) [/b][/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy biddaiii too :D ' 'shaihyie♥, acirecute, candy26, chipapuu, ecang2k7, [b]eehjhay[/b], god2014, hanifmz, ily23, incessventeuno, [b]james_cuteoo2[/b], jepp_jepp_jepp, joven4u, killxromance, kinnachan, kost, krixia, [b]nayze[/b], nica dirwannis, pearl joy, shaihyie14, shirayui, smileemile, [b]ymm0t [/b] have a great bday :D good bless ;)
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy b-day kuya eehjhay and kuya jamescuteoo2...ahehehe...feeling close?! :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i just want to greet the following people.. mod eehjay and mod james!!.. :cake: :gift: :) you're both kind, cool and cute..ehehe..^^ that is the reason why i tried to be online tonight..just to greet these two good-looking boys..^^
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waaa, guys. Thanks for those people who greet me ILY all! :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^happy birthday to you! hehehe :gift:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha... Thanks to those who greet. Woah! + reputations?! :D Cool gifts. Hahaha.. :lol: [spoiler]Im getting old?! :retard:[/spoiler]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

today happy b day to [b]auf, charelle, dash, gikz_09, haniibebs, j0andude_22, JeFfErSoN JoNeS, k-eight, kimoi, kim_cute, kyousouma, lhadiie.ghe, monika rayleigh, seballos, tartskie18, xsabrina.chic [/b]
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

Today Happy Birthday To Dynasty-tweaker A.k.a Jpb... :)
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi guys.. I'm new here.. btw,. happy B-day for :thumbsdown: [quote]-e-N-i-i-a-, .kashi., AbbyMutiara, alexx, bRaNdaLzZ, ghans13, jalynlara, jordain, leviel, Lyzaine_2007, michaella03, nokeuy, orion009, padjoy, phetry, philosophia89, pinkchikz, pinky_angel, ruzhelle, shamaezing, tsukimori-kun03, unix_reiky@yahoo.co.id, WEILI, ~~merwinlloyd_bagunas~~[/quote] wish you all the best guys... be good and God Bless you all :)
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

happy birthday to sis reikazek! wish you all teh best. iLy sis. :)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aug 25, 2008>>no classes.. :lol: appie appie burtdei to my pretty mom..mami reika.. wishing her all the best and many many more burtdeisz to come..
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]♥twinkLeT♥, 14eMoGiRL25, aleksisty^^, amakusa, angelkatrice25, cockpit, deevie, desii, Donnalyn, efka, elaine47erika, fikri.khairat, im yerr PRiNCESS, ipejea, joicespice, kReMbUx", Lia chaiiank q'renzzz, Lia_ungu cliquers, lilpunkz25, M`i`c`h`e`l`l`e`25, pinksham, reikazek, ry0ukhienjhie, sharm14kyut, sheaz, shoppingera, traNzisTa, trishalim, ungu oncy, WeirdWizard, xertencafe, yellowsallyvarslypleaze, _þRïñ§ÈZå_ [/b] happy b-day to them all :cake: :cake: :cake: :gift: :gift: :gift: :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

♥twinkLeT♥, 14eMoGiRL25, aleksisty^^, amakusa, angelkatrice25, cockpit, deevie, desii, Donnalyn, [b]efka[/b], elaine47erika, [b]fikri.khairat,[/b] im yerr PRiNCESS, ipejea, joicespice, kReMbUx", Lia chaiiank q'renzzz, [b]Lia_ungu cliquers[/b], lilpunkz25, M`i`c`h`e`l`l`e`25, pinksham, [b]reikazek[/b], ry0ukhienjhie, sharm14kyut, sheaz, shoppingera, traNzisTa, trishalim, [b]ungu oncy[/b], WeirdWizard, xertencafe, yellowsallyvarslypleaze, _þRïñ§ÈZå_ Happy birthday esspecially for the bold member wkkaa wish u all the best
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:16

[ 10 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy