• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

thanks bunsoy nicey :kiss:!
pinkish_23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

advance happy birthday to myself! wahahahaha...:lol: that's all! :gift::cake:
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

advance hapi b-day to me......nyahahaha
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ advanz apie burdeii to both op u.. :lol: apie burdaii to all hus celebrating their burdaiis today.. :gift:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

advance happy birthday to me too =D
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Advance happy birthday to my cousin.. nyahaha!! =D [/b][/color]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]advance happy birthday to me[/b] :paranoid: :cake: :gift:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] happy birthday sis BEMBI. :D [/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy bertday to miss bembi :D nakita ko lang sa baba ..
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

advans happee bday 2 ol ds s may bday bash =):thumbsup: ds s ur gift :gift: :cake:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy bday to my tita emang and tito joey...:D:gift::gift:
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy birthday to ago.. friendstertalk member.. wish u good luck always bro..:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

advance happy debut to emlodee.. haha :P
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy b-day to my kuya jb ..as if he can read this one..:lol:..wooh! burger! burger! burger!:lol:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

happy bday ate bianca!!! :gift:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

advance happy birthday to my special sum1 here hehehehe to my besflen uhm ur 18 next week hehehe i hope u will not change stay the same and stay with me hahahahahaha :lol: lol just kidding uhm i hope i can come to your birthday soo wheres your house? hihihi soo far from my location now.. btw heres your flower :rose: my gift :gift: my kiss? hahahaha :kiss: and specially im here for you >>>> :penguin: hehehe lol uhm im here for you just call me pm me or even txt me if you have a problem ok? im always available just for my besflen hehehe i have a song for you.. jusr listen to it since i've been your besflen i dedicated now this song to you then "Disconnected -The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus" hope you will listen to it.. uhm can i have a favor? uhm pls txt me in the day of your birthday is it ok to you? uhm its before twelve besflen hehehe so that im the first person who will greet you in your birthday but i will not competing abeth huh hehehehe thats all besflen advance happy happy birthday to you enjoy ur birthday besflen.. im here just only for you.. bbye take care always you know how much i love you my besflen :cool: keep rockin' at ur day.. hehehe [align=center][b][u]ULQUIORRA §HIƒƒER[/u][/b][/align]

Last edited by §hiƒƒer (2008-05-22 21:22:58)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ wah besflen avoid posting tagalog . [i]di eto phil section nuh..[/i] thanks puh.. :D
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy birthday to my friend.. inu.. i can't give you a car or motorcycle.. i will give you this.. :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: ""ENJOY BROTHERS""
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]advance hapi bday to me[/color] [spoiler][color=red][b]OnCe miNe...alWayS mINe! [/b][/color][/spoiler]
ago
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happy birthday to [b]all[/b] and especiallly to my best friends jane.. wish you good luck..:thumbsup:

Last edited by ago (2008-05-25 23:05:04)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:44

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy