• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

ooh. there were some who greeted me here during my birthday.. i didnt know [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/swt.gif[/img] anyway. thanks guys (kuya raph, neex, sis chai, and cheuw). i read it way past my birthday. but i appreciated it [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/blsh3.gif[/img] happy birthday to those who are celebrating their birthdays today.. :cake:
vincent12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

:cake: advance happy b-day to me :gift: :arrow: eizarg, happy b-day may you have ore b-days to come :cake: :gift: again happy b-day :cake: :kiss: :norose: :rose:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ happy bday to you.. and happy birthday ate grazie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=vincent12]eizarg, happy b-day may you have ore b-days to come again happy b-day[/quote] uhm..do i know you?? ahaha.. anyway thanks.. blated happy birthday to you.. [quote=nicey]and happy birthday ate grazie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote] thanks nicey..ahaha..:kiss: @T: shocks!! happy birthday to myself..=D
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]just want to share. i'm turning 17 on [u]august 22[/u]. :lol:[/align]
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday...to anyone who has their birthday today.. :paranoid: if there is anyone... :paranoid: Feliz cumpleaños a tí! [i](happy bithday to you)[/i] :cake:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday to siz shizzle / hazel ;) :kiss:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

anyone who's celebrating his/her bday this month? i wanna greet you a happy bday.. =) enjoy.. :)
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:) [b]advance happy birthday [/b]to my one en onli boy.frend hihi (august.14)
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday...:gift:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy birthday to sisz paulanicole! hope many birthdays to come! good health and more power! your kawaii sisz patricia isobel :kiss:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday to all the celebrants of august ;)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

happy birthday to [b]me![/b] and to sis [b]paula nicole![/b]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday to the person above me and to sis paulanicole123 :cake: :gift:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy bday to all peepz who ar celebrating their bdays today (august 15 ) and of course to [b]my boink2..ralph gabriel..dada loves you sooooo much!![/b]=)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

happy bday to sis jem!!!! :gift: advance happy bday to haruness and deys!!!! :gift:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

happi bday to all celebrants today,.. [b]specially to mhaii beloved sistah lea..!! ii labb yu sis kouh.. hapi bday!![/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ same to muy luka. I wanna greet muy [i]ate[/i] lea too. :) More to come! IMY. =( :penguin:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

appie burtdei to all bday celebrators.. [spoiler] 16.cLauLOVEcyrus.16, adeso, aghost, ahmaddon91, aiJhAie, alric_ritz12, alyssa_skye_rockstar, blurrycloud, ch1k03, cherry_angeL, crazy4y0u, DreAmeR_18, earthling99d, gRyZtEiNe, jaschii, joana16, jonvicmar, jzhel_18, kLaudius, Lacus_Clyne46, mikaela18, mikergee, mujahid, nashlyne, sang_pemikat_hati88, shinbi12105, snypzelle, trustmeilie, vhajhoijhoycie, vne[/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday to cloud wish u all the best !
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:31

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy