• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Happy birthday to Yheeeeeet. [b]\: DDDDDDDD/[/b]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Happy Birthday to my friend, Monica! Eeek. Somebody's 20 already. :xixi: Getting OLD now. Bahahaha. Thank you in advanced for your treat on Fridaaay. ;D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to me :xixi:
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to DON. xDD
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday, kuya dondon. :)
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[u]Happy Birthday! [/u]^^ [b]LAEIN![/b] [i](broken_crystal.oo8)[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday Laine & our dearest Kuya Dongdong (Dondon) :xixi:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Happy Birthday to Laine and Kuya DonDon. haha! Wish u both happiness :)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks guys, for the greeting me yesterday :woohoo: --- Happy birthday to [b]laine[/b] :eh: Lets partey :run:
Darkstar13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday to LAINE :dance:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy birthday to my loves, elaine dogelio. :excited::excited:
broken_crystal.oo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=expiiglam;#3639519;1277375109]Happy Birthday! ^^ LAEIN! (broken_crystal.oo8)[/quote] [quote=jamessss:b;#3639602;1277381731]Happy Birthday Laine & our dearest Kuya Dongdong (Dondon)[/quote] [quote=bryekristoff20;#3639609;1277381958]^ Happy Birthday to Laine and Kuya DonDon. haha! Wish u both happiness[/quote] [quote=dondon;#3639862;1277431775]Happy birthday to laine Lets partey[/quote] [quote=Darkstar13;#3639999;1277454014]happy birthday to LAINE[/quote] [quote=xstel;#3640003;1277455187]Happy birthday to my loves, elaine dogelio.[/quote] thank you! :) special mention; thanks, loves! (for greeting me and for the exposing my name. :lol3:) -- happy birthday to me. :xixi:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to my coach, Ichan!
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

♥♫gRaCE♫♥, -RACH., 1826choi, aimeegrace26, ashleyLaze4, bkkemaro, caressa, chrisnicole_princess, chytle, Classical Disaster, codon, cydrax_17, danielscreamo, deathgod_juan626, dhianeflores, dr4cul453xy, DrBob, d^_~b, geoffellen, jenzmb, jet2690, jheyann, mhike0626, moranamie, nveloso14, pauline1., prisha026, satanica_turistas, sweetsoul, The Next Freak, toomuchdrama, warnexs, yusukionlyme, zHaRa. Happy Birthday to all of you. :">
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Advance api beerday (june 29) to my wan en onli syota SENAM... labyu sarat :heart:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday kuya chad.. if I'm not mistaken
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thank you Ann, JI and myjoon for greeting", but today is the celebration come here and eat pansit", yeah just pansit only hehehe",
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Advanced Happy Birthday to Neng/M2M/eney0715 :lol3:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Belated happy birthday to my beloved Melissa Elvinia. >:D< She's not a member of ft. /:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

belated happy bday to me :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:42

[ 9 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy