• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

:arrow: happy BEERday to "the silent killer" (dhen2x) and "the legend killer" (guile) :gift: :cake:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[quote=gemandi]Happy Birthday, Ghemandhen! More & more to come. I'm still waiting for the yummy chocolate cake. Stay Happy, my friend. :)[/quote] thank you ghemandhen! :kiss: t: wah! [b]"Happy Birthday to me and to the legend Killehr bro guile (above me)"[/b] let's celebrate Lucky 13! :D:thumbsup:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well happy birthday to the person above me. and to legend killer. happy birthday. and to those who are celebrating their birthday. happy birthday alos. hehe [b] and of course happy birthday to my dearest mom! i love you.:D[/b]

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-09-12 14:06:20)

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

happi happi burthdeii to my dearest [b]sissy dhen2x[/b].. miss u sissy^^.. :gift: :cake:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy bday to all the peepz who are celebrating their bday today..esp to that special someone.( not an eftoker..)=(:gift::rose:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whoa it's the day of the two killers! :o hapi..hapi birthday to u bro dhen and bro guile!! cheers to the burtdi celebrants! ;):thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]whoa it's the day of the two killers! hapi..hapi birthday to u bro dhen and bro guile!! cheers to the burtdi celebrants![/quote] Same here! Happy beerday to the cool guys I've met here in FTalk, Bro. Dhen and Bro. Guile! You guys really rocks!! :gift::cake:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-09-14 06:10:09)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HI there ! I'm the new user
Cicadas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy birthday to everyone that celebrate the birthday today :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi there! I'm the new user!
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you may go [url=http://theftalk.com/f32-New-Member-Introduction.html]here.[/url] welcome, btw. :) at topic - Happy Birthday to bhezst. Best among the rest. =D i'll go to your place, dria. hoho. better hide. :ninja: - - - to other celebrants: Here -> :cake: Have fun. :thumbsup: :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-14 12:14:19)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy bday to bheszt_09, here's my present especially for you :cake: :gift: :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Happy Birthday to the Following!!!..Esp the one in bold letters!!!.. :)[/b] [i]aGLisHus, ashirra16, cutie22_darling, deckik_blitz, [b]Gela5555[/b], ginger, iloveheechul, katie16, kiel114, malaikat_imut, pejuang islam, roxiiieteee, sexy arlyn..., wicked_o9, x_y_z, _'NewBy'_, _gHemiE_ [/i] :cake: :gift: [i][b]And also belated Happy Birthday to my Sissy Dhen2x!!..And Kuya Guile..!! And of course, Nanix!!..^^ really sorry for the late greetings!!.. :)[/b][/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-15 21:58:25)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HI im the new user!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]~I just want to greet my Sissy CuTeUkoi!!..Happy Happy Happy birthday sis!!.. :cake: :gift: Keep Rocking!!.. \m/[/b][/i]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Happy Bday to harvey araja.. wooo.. happy sweet 16. :gift: :gift:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy bday also to harvey :cake:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Sir Harvey aka ' 'eMokIdD!!.. :) :gift: :cake:[/b][/i]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday. take care. god bless. ' 'eMokIdD, AaronJoshua., aileen01, darkswit83, dreamerpinkz, irishpj, jamesthehyper10, kolene, lil_emo07, manami, meili_2028, miszrinrin, narutard20, pinkwasabexx, pj88, reverend7x, richie_ryan2000, shamerock, sharilyn, stepdarn14, tsimi, vans_gurlai, VeeChan, xie, XXXdead kittyXXX, yashitakana_10, zykm4L, ™~♥crazy ada♥~™ more [s]beer[/s]day to come.:D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wanna greet harboot today.. hapi burtdei harboot.. :gift:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:00

[ 9 queries - 0.140 second ]
Privacy Policy