• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

creneza
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :/ :paranoid: ;) :O ;] :rolleyes: :retard: :lol: :D :( =| :| ;]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[quote=alliana01]happy birthday to the following :kiss: FRZ_019 :kiss: Joyfull~ :kiss: luz :kiss: mharie_me :kiss: pinkcheeksjiz :kiss: Rasmin :kiss: satz :kiss: senpaimomo :kiss: SYANii :kiss: yinyin new wish u guys a very fun day and more bdays to come :kiss:[/quote] greetings to you guys happy birthday ;)[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd48/xxhumandollxx/em10.gif[/img]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday guyz... ;) :gift: :cake:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

'+emo_gurl+' --gerard--<> allan1392 kumbung_pumupukul kurama3 r-anne rOcksTaRpRinCesS xO.maia. api birthday guyz.... heres your present :gift: :cake:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Happy birthday to deejhay my boyfriend.. even though i forgot it.. I want to greet him.. Happy Birthday My Deejhay..!
' ' ' ' nElZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]my b-day is tomorrow... happy b-day to mee..,,[/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well happy birthday to me also haha
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy birthday to Kristina!! happy birthday sisz tinay... :D :gift: :cake: more birthdays to come... :kiss: :wow: :cake: :gift:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange]>> happy birthday to kuya xave.. >> my gifts >>>>>>>> :gift: :cake: [/color][/align]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b]happy birthday to the following dec,26 cherrylovelu happyPill mahutnajuku butchoi mrnycguy46 hsmcy wish you guys all the best/!! ahaha[/b][/i][/align]
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my birthday is nearly coming na!! hehehehe... it will gonna be next year... hahahah!! lolz1
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I would like to greet Sis Aneh and Sis Ryen a Happy Happy Birthday![/b]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@siszt ryen and and cute..hapi bday..and to all january celebrants.. i wud juz like to greet my ate pushy belated hapi birthday. here's yer gift. :gift: blow yer candle.. :cake:
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@matsuchisakisakurah and --khathateslove--... thanks! hehehe... and to my best sister and almost treating as a sister... siz ryen!!!! happy happy birthday!!!! hahahaha...
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Greeting our Mod Meng a [b]Happy Birthday[/b].. :gift:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ woooo! [s]BEER-HAUS[/s]!!!! happy bday mareh :D :cake:
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to have a birthday!! :gift: :cake: [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z273/kold9/Spring_Waltz_OST.jpg[/img]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Happy bday to Meng, wife of the Admin. =)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hapi burday ate menggay!!!lab yu tumeto!!! :wow: :redface:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

whow..,ahppy birthday to all capricornians and aquarians..!! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:08

[ 9 queries - 0.619 second ]
Privacy Policy