• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[b][align=center]hey guys! its the birthday of KARURO! please greet him.. and if its ok...please use this sig! [img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/shunz_7/_BDAYkaruro.gif[/img] <">[/align][/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

^ done sis. - - - happy bday to you karurong :D :gift:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happie bdei to bro karuro.
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy birthday to me.. :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday Tarlow! and also to Yan-Yan..Happy Birthday Guyz! :kiss: :gift:
LeNzi-KuN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy b-day 2 ol of u guys
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/shunz_7/_BDAYkaruro.gif[/img] ahahaha.. i placed it here!!! anyways, happy bday kuya karuro!!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday karuro...and kay siz yanyan din muah! wish u all d best guys... ;) love yah!!!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha... THANKS! :D happy birthday to you too those who greeted me! hahahahaha :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Happy Birthday Sis Yanyan and Bro Karuro ! :D More birthdays to come ![/b] [img]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k193/shunz_7/_BDAYkaruro.gif[/img] [/align]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for greeting me... love ya all... mwahh! :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Happy Happy birthday to sis Yan-yan, bro Karuro and sis Chinkay :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks sis uma :wow: ohh almost forgot, Happy Birthday to Bro Karuro! :D
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]broKaruro and sis~+yan.yan.o9+~[/b] :gift: [spoiler]Happy happy birthday guys!!! more birthdays to come and more power!! gud luck.. :lol: [/spoiler] :D

Last edited by leidenice (2008-05-09 03:20:06)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks to everyone! happy b-day to you too Yan! :eh:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Birthday to the person above me =] Sis yanyan and sis nicole!!! Kip seyp.. More birthdays to come..[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^thanks you! i just want to say thank you for everything to everyone! thanks! :D im soo happy! hahahah :lol:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

happy birthday to all celebrants here :D
xenon
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hapee buytdei to dos hu hav bdays 2dAY!! hehe hirs d cake :cake: d gift :gift:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna greet ate aya a happy birthday today- may 12, 2008.. happy birthday!!! :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy