• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[align=center][quote=gemandi]Happy Birthday to my Neloo!!! Bakla misses you. Hope to talk to you soon. Enjoy your day.[/quote] Thank you. I miss you too. Glad you remembered my bday. Ilysm :]] [quote=Trixx.xii]Otanjoubi Omodetou Sista Neloo <3 Enjoy your birthday! (: TS miss you so bad.[/quote] I miss you more. Thank so. Sorry I am busy now a days. Urgh. Thank you so muchsis.[/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

[b]Happy Belated Birthday to my bunso Ceejay.. i'm really sorry.. i forgot your birthday.. =( i love you iho.. :D[/b]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]happy birthday to my sis,, sis jerriede and also to my lil bro vengeful_witch happy happy birthday to both of you[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-12 21:37:45)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Birthday to my Bubbles a.k.a Jhed..TS loves you!!![/b]:kiss::kiss::gift::cake:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]happy birthday to kuya ammar my co-member in white protector greetings from your WP family[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]happy birthday to kuya ammar from WP family[/b]:cake::cake:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday :D :gift::gift: 1chan, amaine_ice, ammar1408, anry_toma, bleeding_emo, cieLaii, CuteMe01, emoboi1417, emoislove, hottielemzkhie, just_the_boy143, lasser_bomb22@yahoo.com, lindsyy, lovelust0020, michiyo23, mylaedylilly, ndut_182, peech, queen_ingrid, Reddiy, soultaker14, Yahq_06, `mygHurL.02
An93L
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy Bday to those their bday is today!! :D:D:D :cake:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]happy birthday to [/b] [quote]aming_galvez@yahoo.com, bam, chris615, darklordjed, die my diary, DopeThatAlissa, eccapunkista_future, Esstrada, Ezekiel, factsheet, FecHiNdILemA, fren4eva, hansz, hiatus, iinzsaiyne08, iqiw_garut, Joonbi, k-os, kwistine, li2s, lollypopy, MEDI, mhiizsh0rty7, MoZ, pa0lated, pankz, PrincessAlyssa, prince_of_rockz, Rafaela, RAJA, rezhaxhyos, seize, shemuslimah, vEnnY cUt3[/quote]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Advance happy birthday to Mod tinay.. :gift::gift: (i saw her name n my fs birthday list!!) and to all the celebrants today, Feliz Compleanios!!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]wee.. happy happy birthday to kuya Jar (BwizetT).. :gift: :cake: we love you.. :D[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]wee.. happy happy birthday to kuya Jar (BwizetT).. :gift: :cake: we love you.. :D[/quote] wow! really?? To you, Bro. Jar! happy happy birthday! please accept my gift [spoiler]:gift::cake:[/spoiler] and of course, the most important of all.. [spoiler]:)[/spoiler]
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]..happeee...birthday, bau2x...[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Happy bday to bwizet.. also knwn as a tweaker, haha[/b] :cool:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Happy "2nd" Birthday[/b] to my niece Ariesha Natalie :D Happy Birthday to my BFF :D

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-11-18 13:09:04)

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Happy b-day to my bestfriend Diana! :gift::cake:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Beerday to Nudols Tinay[/b].. ei Kulot...we mishu na!!!:wow::lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]wee.. happy happy birthday to ate Tinay.. :wow: awwww.. i miss her soo much.. :|[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Advance Happy b-day 2 my grandma, we love u and hav a longer life. =)[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-19 22:46:03)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

happy happy birthday to ate [b]tinay![/b] and sis [b]dhanz![/b] ILYB :wow:. < B means both.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:27

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy