• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

advance hapibday aiza :gift: mELa =D =D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

happy birthday luigi! :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Happy birthday to Ngeneration. :eh::eh:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy birthday to them.. =D
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

belated happy birthday to mards :D mwaph -my cbox buddy :P
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Happy birthday to myself! =|
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hapi bday to kuya derick.! and advanced api bday to sis jay.. mwuahh lab d 2 of u..
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy bday ma classmate Mariana (: and advanced happy bday ma teacher :lol: bu Is (:
Serale
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow..lotta birthdays today.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Happy birthday 2 my 4mer school m8 [i]Nelson[/i], good health and best wishes bro, God Bless. :) [/b][/font]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi to my friend.i mean happy birthday to my friend paul,have a blessed day. :kiss: and to † Neil Armstrong. [i]LOLs[/i] belated happy birthday to my dad. mishyew dad. :wow: :kiss:

Last edited by maricella (2009-01-20 05:25:23)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Happy birthday [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Daniera_cHan122]Dan[/url] :P Hihihih.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Happy birthday 2 my batch m8 [i]Edwin[/i], more happiness and good health bro, God Bless. :) [/b][/font]

Last edited by chipster489 (2009-01-22 22:40:49)

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

advance Happy birthday to mods ice :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy Birthday to one of my original friends here in FTalk, the Architect: :arrow::arrow: [b]YellowFlash[/b] :gift::cake::gift:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

happy birthday to my friend [b]yellow flash[/b] :gift:

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-25 03:10:38)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-05 12:38:59)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday, to the 1 above me =)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :arrow: happy b-day to bro Yellow Flash more girlfriends to come =D:thumbsup: :arrow: and to my original brother =D happy b-day my bro long live! :lol:
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

.hOt`bitCH&wANnafLiRt,, A7X4live, allvinn, amoralsickness, angiebaby, caestellase, carlskie, dheerezzz, fLiRtY.hOt&bitCh, idontneedyou, iko-akiko, jddrulez, jicca, killer_zelle, LhaDybLueS, march27, meggan, me_heli, mipf, misty, mylene1995, nurul amira, oOlewanzOo, pasaway27, reizon123, RichmondDarkrai, rock_starz, sosy_gal_1990@yahoo.com.p, timegold10, trueblue_riva, xine_boo2x, [b] Yellow Flash[/b] happy birthday to this people :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.147 second ]
Privacy Policy