• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Happy Birthday Ezil!! I adore you! :kiss:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

happy bdei to my cousin! happy bdei ezil...(eventhough,we don't know each other):lol:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

happy birthday to myself! =] im already a real lady.. 18 years living in this world.. thanks be to God. ;)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy b-day to my couz..lhalaine..couz! mizyah though we're only a block away!:lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday to all of you :wow: especially my brothers ago,, happy birthday .. :wow:
freak-guys
» n00b
1969-12-31

happy birthday to my mother .. i love you so much .. :wow:
emo_stylers
» n00b
1969-12-31

happy birthday to james, wish you god luck brothers :thumbsup::D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Otanjoubi Omedetou :cake: for [b]Cip-sama[/b] and [b]Nela-chan[/b]! Hope you guys have a blessing birthday! Wish you all the best.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

happy bday to siz nela.. ;) :gift:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Happy b-day to sis bratinela & renz :eh: [/b]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-05-31 23:54:30)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

happy birthday to my mom.
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy birthday to :arrow: my best friends lola :arrow: my grandma, i love u so much :wow:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday to Nicey. And belated happy birthday to Bratinela. :D
simple_out
» n00b
1969-12-31

happy birthday to my mom :kiss: love u mom :wow:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

happy birthday to nicey. weeh. labyu much nice. :wow: for you: :cake: :rose: :gift: :eh:
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^^ soulmate: thank you so much!!! :redface: thanks to harboot for greeting me here and uma for the pm and tha graphic .. :) thanks also to some ftalkers who greeted me @ fster and at ym... i also wanna greet everybody who is celebrating his/her bday today... a happy happy bday.. :D v thanks too manong [b]neex and ate meng (labyu too.) [/b]who posted underneath... :)

Last edited by nicey (2008-06-02 12:41:10)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Haha. happy birthday nicey :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: aylabyu naysi.. BORJER! :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah am i late lolz...appy bday siz nicey! :kiss: and appy bday to... BhABydEniSe,charm_caster0604, marfillaster, pRyNxS, raqyztah, :cake:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Happy Birthday Marfillaster! :gift:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, just want to put up a thread like this because as an ftalk member, my sending of pm is limited only. i hardly send pm's to those i want to pm especially those who are having birthdays now. hehe.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:16

[ 9 queries - 0.635 second ]
Privacy Policy