• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]What are Tags?[/b] [b]Tags[/b] - these are elements that helps compose HTML. [b]What are Identifications [i](#id)[/i]?[/b] [b]Identifications[/b] - these are selectors that can be used to modify the attributes of an element. [b]What are Classes [i](.class)[/i]?[/b] [b]Classes[/b] - these are also selectors that can be used to modify the attributes of an element. [b]What is Cascading Style Sheets [i](CSS)[/i][/b]? [b]Cascading Style Sheets[/b] - style sheet language used to describe the presentation [i](that is, the look and formatting)[/i] of a document written in a markup language.[/quote] [b]Requirements:[/b] [quote][li]Knowledge in .css extension.[/li] [li]Knows how to apply it to profile.[/li][/quote] [hr][hr][hr][hr] [b]Instructions:[/b] [quote][color=red][b]Do not[/b][/color] go to http://www.friendster.com/editskin.php#customcss and paste your codes at the [b]Customize CSS[/b] field. [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/k52b0p.jpg[/img] Because it will [color=red][b]never[/b][/color] work. Apply the codes below in you [b].css[/b] file. [color=red][b]Do not[/b][/color] copy the codes below all at once. Only get what you need.[/quote] [b]Hide Code List:[/b] [quote][b]Master Boxes:[/b] <"><"><"><"><"><"><"><">[b]Side Boxes[/b] <"><"><"><"><"><">[/quote] [hr][hr][hr][hr] [quote][b]Miscalleneous IDs/Classes:[/b] <"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><"><">[/quote]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2009-07-14 22:47:25)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

I like the hide whole profile :lol: :thumbsup: Nice one bro, those codes will be a sure FFox code compatible =)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-09-08 21:17:23)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hehe.. yeah.. hide the whole profile is good if you are overlay user or crossover user.. anyway, it sure works on major browsers we have.. =) :arrow: now its time to clean this section and lock unecessary threads.. :D
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks xavierkym.. :thumbsup:
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

this code doesn't work.. [quote]/* Hide About me paragraph in control panel*/ .controlpanel p {display:none!important;}[/quote] i even make it like this one: [quote]/* Hide About me paragraph in control panel*/ .controlpanel p { display:none!important; }[/quote] but still it doesn't work...
jeredictusx
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about transparent shoutoutbox? thanks in advance :wow:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]jeredictusx [/b] Here's the code for that: Transparent shoutout box:(CSS) <">you can always edit the font color.

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-12 12:03:00)

jaratotzkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine doesn't work! should it be over laid? :cry:
kazz222
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing,,,
natalangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

some codes wont work.. :(
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe you ddnt save it as css file.. :retard:
-resse018-
» n00b
1969-12-31

where shuld I put this codes? in the first box or in the add media box?
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

-resse018-
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the notepad for?
natalangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

so it means i need to make this codes into css file?? :paranoid:
rubben
» n00b
1969-12-31

need ur help pls :midfinger:
idontwanttobeaflashcard
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i save all of those in just one text document??if yes,how should i put the codes one after the other??
lunaticjay
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about HIDE LAST LOG in? wala ata dun :(
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you cant do that using css codes.. js codes can.. =)
idontwanttobeaflashcard
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey,xavierkym.hi.since yer online.would you mind answering my question?many thanks. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:30

[ 10 queries - 0.140 second ]
Privacy Policy