• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Thanks for this =)
syazified
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hey.do u have hide for the log in ? so that people wont know if we have log in to friendster anot
redista
» n00b
1969-12-31

where to paste the codes?
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this!!its a really big help!!! :)
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=redista]where to paste the codes?[/quote] paste the codes to ur external css file.
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]that`s cool.. :thumbsup: & :D [/color][/b]
kyosuke1981
» n00b
1969-12-31

@trendymocha....please dont spam.....your posting the same message around again... please do observe rules... spamming is banned on this site...
kreela1522
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
Valmighty
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't see any way to hide your name in h1, can we do it? i tried so many way with the class and ID combination, but all it did was hide the whole header...

Last edited by Valmighty (2008-01-13 09:54:37)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ u can do it by using js.
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I`m using some of it, and it works.. =) :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks 4 sharing this =) :thumbsup:
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank for the code
lndle03
» n00b
1969-12-31

is the codes working at this moment? :retard:
lndle03
» n00b
1969-12-31

&& where will i put the codes when i already uploaded it into ripway. :question:
arvin192000
» n00b
1969-12-31

@indle03,, just look at the first post there is a tutotrial there what to do after u have uploaded the files... just highlight the url of ur file and copy it... and use the liker by archangell just follow the instructions there,,,
ana_madz
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone give me the css code to add box? please please please :)
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ what do you mean by that? is it the codes for customizing your addbox or the codes to have an addbox?
sgt_male
» n00b
1969-12-31

after i save it what will i do?where will i paste the code ..
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sgt_male]after i save it what will i do?where will i paste the code ..[/quote] Put your CSS file URL in the CSS linker. Just put it in the Media Box.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:48

[ 9 queries - 0.648 second ]
Privacy Policy