• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

jeff0527
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

do i need to copy all of that codeS?/ if yes.. where should i paste them?? tnx in advance pls answer..=):thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=jeff0527]do i need to copy all of that codeS?/ if yes.. where should i paste them?? tnx in advance pls answer..=):thumbsup:[/quote] Please take time to read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634[/url]
jeff0527
» n00b
1969-12-31

but sir o tale time reading that tutorial.. but still i cant understand.. i cant understand the "upload your css extension" how can i do that? is there any codes that i just need to copy and paste to my profile?:question::question: no need to do somthing.... tnx in advance.. tnx for answering my question mr bocbar,,,:D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jeff0527]but sir o tale time reading that tutorial.. but still i cant understand.. i cant understand the "upload your css extension" how can i do that? is there any codes that i just need to copy and paste to my profile?:question::question: no need to do somthing.... tnx in advance.. tnx for answering my question mr bocbar,,,:D[/quote] Please post ur questions in that thread or in the help thread...everyone can help you there.
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx....sir :thumbsup:
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

the control panel hide code's not working. :cry:

Last edited by okokpenguin (2008-03-08 23:17:42)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=okokpenguin]the control panel hide code's not working. :cry:[/quote] use this code: <">>>paste it in your css extension >>use the css linker or if you have js scripts ,tou may use css injector code...;)
faustine20
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks much for the INFOs :3
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thx!! :D
alOn3
» n00b
1969-12-31

tNx 4 sharing..
sakeral
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow nice hiding i cannot see my profile now hehehe only the background heheh ^_^
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice thx for sharing. :D
defcon666
» n00b
1969-12-31

is the codes still working ? I'm pretty sure my linker works wonderfully. is my css codes wrong? I saved it as .css and the codes is the one that is posted in this very thread. did friendster made an recent update? I just wanna try to make my profile really invisible just like "sakeral" the person above me said.
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=defcon666]is the codes still working ? I'm pretty sure my linker works wonderfully. is my css codes wrong? I saved it as .css and the codes is the one that is posted in this very thread. did friendster made an recent update? I just wanna try to make my profile really invisible just like "sakeral" the person above me said.[/quote] Yeah, still working.. just paste it on ur CSS file..:thumbsup:
defcon666
» n00b
1969-12-31

i did. I host it over here. would you care to check it for me ? this is my default css. I tried to use it externally. but didnt work. :( EDIT: ok it's official my css linker is not working. initially i use js linker or "txt" linker. I used this linker. is it still working?? http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-CSS-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h14.htm hey kangkong can you help me out here? which linker did you use? where did you paste it? is it in who I want to meet or about me? i tried to paste it there but nothing happened, I pasted it in media box still doesnt work. any explanation since you can get yours working?

Last edited by defcon666 (2008-04-12 02:38:17)

yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!:midfinger:
gwaps_0003
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, wat will i doo next after uploading a file on ripway.com ?? please help me...
defcon666
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anybody show me which linker I should use?? I use this one but it doesn't seems to be working. http://angelldeville.mydiscussionboard.com/The-CSS-Link-Generator-from-ArchAngell-h14.htm
Galatea
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't think the linkers are working. Friendster's filtered the hide codes for now.

Last edited by Galatea (2008-03-14 12:22:56)

mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes it has been filtered but u can always PM the mod to ask for the old friendstermagic linker :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 9 queries - 0.780 second ]
Privacy Policy