• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

youtube1010
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

please help me it's not working!!!! WHY? i'm using michaels profile editor i pasted the code i got from michaels profile editor in the CSS box and then i placed the HIDE codes on the bottom of the code i got from MICHAEL profile editor. so what's the problem? where should i paste this codes? i'm so confused i've been troubled for a week!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!!! PLEASE i'm begging you i'm down on bended knee!!!!:crybaby:
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]hey,, tnx a lot for sharing., kip it up., ^_^[/b]
jessicaaa
» n00b
1969-12-31

are all these working? ;]
youtube1010
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's EXTERNAL CSS file??? help me please!!!!!
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jessicaaa]are all these working? ;][/quote] yup =):thumbsup:
youtube1010
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]WHERE should i place the CODES!!!! and why is it not WORKING?????????[/b]

Last edited by youtube1010 (2008-05-01 01:57:27)

paulara
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]thanks for sharing!:)
gonebad26
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhu.. i cant understand.. im such a newbie that cant learn..:crybaby:
greffley
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice...... great codes..
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

somebody help! i already have the direct link of my .css file from ripway but i dont know where to paste the code..please help me..thanx in advance..:)..by the way, those are great codes..i just wish i know where to place them..hehehe..:lol:

Last edited by gummifer (2008-05-01 15:26:00)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=youtube1010]WHERE should i place the CODES!!!! and why is it not WORKING?????????[/quote] Please don't be like that. You'd do better if you read the previous posts to get some idea as well. Place the codes in your external css file.. If you don't know about that one then try to browse through the topics or go to the help sec. :) [quote=gummifer]somebody help! i already have the direct link of my .css file from ripway but i dont know where to paste the code..please help me..thanx in advance....by the way, those are great codes..i just wish i know where to place them..hehehe..[/quote] Generate the url in a working linker and paste in your media box. :thumbsup:
doperapo
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D hello... im new visitor here. i have a question. Do anyone here have the code to hide the "last login status" on friendster.. cuz i wanna play invisible.. just like yahoo messanger... when we log in as invisible. Thanx Great people.
chiqLatxcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm . how to center te profile ? :)
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ theres a trick an tutorial bout it.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t1770-Center-Your-Profile.-%5BAll-Browser-Compatible%5D.html[/url] its from kuya ephe.. :)
yengyeng
» n00b
1969-12-31

pm me the new css linker pls and thank you! :paranoid:
viperangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, nice trick for beginner just like me,, :ninja:
viperangel
» n00b
1969-12-31

is that a new css linker ??
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]@ viperangel-[/i] [b]do not double post please.. No, its just a Hide codes for CSS.[/b]
das nadine .
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] this is confusing me . this is how it's supposed to turn out , right ? <%16link href="http://h1.ripway.com/bumsen/hidebigboxxes" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"%16> && paste it into the media boxx and then save . .. right ? :retard: so how come nothing's happeneeeeeeeeeeeeeng~ :wallbash: i must be really stupid for not getting the grasp of this . ooh . question . am i supposed to paste a lot of codes into notepad and save or should i do it onw by one ? excuse the noobness and thank you in advance . =| [/align]
boknoykatok
» n00b
1969-12-31

great... thanks!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:05

[ 11 queries - 0.708 second ]
Privacy Policy