• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

tamporarat13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hey i just wanna ask.. before i hide my media box using one of these... then i want to return it bac... i just erase the code in my file.. then i view it, it is not there.. :crybaby: what will i do? :cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=pinksaichi]how will I do that ? I can't understand .. will you teach me[/quote] what is it that you dont understand??please be specific.. [quote=ayessa0309]after saving in ripway? what will i do?[/quote] get the url of ur .css file and use a working css linker.. [quote=tamporarat13]hey i just wanna ask.. before i hide my media box using one of these... then i want to return it bac... i just erase the code in my file.. then i view it, it is not there.. :crybaby: what will i do? :cry:[/quote] try to log-out and and log-in back.. maybe,u it is just the buggy thingy..
dheejhae06
» n00b
1969-12-31

d0eS it rElly w0rk?:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad:
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=dheejhae06]d0eS it rElly w0rk?:D=D:lol::o:O;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes::cool::P:mad:[/quote] please read dda rules before posting... yes..its really work...
amir_peace95
» n00b
1969-12-31

hm...halu are the code is working?? i just paste on my CSS but dosen't working??:cry:
jderr
» n00b
1969-12-31

LOOKING FOR A JAVASCRIPT GURU TO WORK REMOTELY FOR CISCO SYSTEMS!!! PLEASE CALL SARA AT 408-441-8300 OR SEND RESUME TO szamiska@insightglobal.net AND LET HER KNOW THIS IS FOR THE UI POSITION AT CISCO!!! LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!! ~Cheers~
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=amir_peace95]hm...halu are the code is working?? i just paste on my CSS but dosen't working??:cry:[/quote] did u paste at ur css at media box??..save da code given at ur file hosting...save and rename it as css..[quote=jderr]LOOKING FOR A JAVASCRIPT GURU TO WORK REMOTELY FOR CISCO SYSTEMS!!! PLEASE CALL SARA AT 408-441-8300 OR SEND RESUME TO szamiska@insightglobal.net AND LET HER KNOW THIS IS FOR THE UI POSITION AT CISCO!!! LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!! ~Cheers~[/quote] read da [b]Rules[/b] before posting... avoid from using all caps....
yengyeng
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]thats the CENTERprofile code for [u]IE[/u] right? who knows the CENTER profile code for [i]FIREFO[/i]X?[/b]

Last edited by yengyeng (2008-08-27 14:00:02)

h1ff3r19
» n00b
1969-12-31

were i can paste this codes in my css top or below of my css pls..show an example were is the exact place to put this codes..thank u so much..::rose:
karlmadera
» n00b
1969-12-31

Howcan i usethis>>>> (http://h1.ripway.com/siapagerangan/1.css) I do every thing to make this as my layoutbut it didin't work What will I do? When can I use this? Where will I paste this? Who can teach me? How can I convert it to CSS code? Can anyone teach me one by one? Please say it!!! ^_^ Thanks : )
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^in order to use that... look for a working css linker :D :thumbsup:
tkd_gaara
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone show me how this works\????:paranoid::paranoid:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jderr]LOOKING FOR A JAVASCRIPT GURU TO WORK REMOTELY FOR CISCO SYSTEMS!!! PLEASE CALL SARA AT 408-441-8300 OR SEND RESUME TO szamiska@insightglobal.net AND LET HER KNOW THIS IS FOR THE UI POSITION AT CISCO!!! LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!! ~Cheers~[/quote] hey!this is not some online job application or some search thingy.. read the rules before posting something.. [quote=yengyeng]thats the CENTERprofile code for IE right? who knows the CENTER profile code for FIREFOX?[/quote] nawp!those codes are for hiding some certain areas for your pwofee.. here's the codes for centering ur pwofee.. codes provided works on all browser.. clickie the link..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t1770-Center-Your-Profile.-%5BHides-All-Right-Side-Boxes%5D.html[/url] [quote=karlmadera]Howcan i usethis>>>> (http://h1.ripway.com/siapagerangan/1.css) I do every thing to make this as my layoutbut it didin't work What will I do? When can I use this? Where will I paste this? Who can teach me? How can I convert it to CSS code? Can anyone teach me one by one?[/quote] use a working css linker for that.. then put it on your wiwtm or about me section.. [quote=tkd_gaara]can someone show me how this works\????[/quote] read the instructions..
gelii06
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)[b][/b]where wiLL i put `tis codes? i'ma newbie here . heLp heLp pLs?
uyogz
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to hide Find Friends in friendster? is there a code for that...
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gelii06]:)where wiLL i put `tis codes? i'ma newbie here . heLp heLp pLs?[/quote] read da rules before posting...save da code at ur file hosting such as ripway.com...save da file as .css[quote=uyogz]how to hide Find Friends in friendster? is there a code for that...[/quote] yes...i've code for hide that...better u post it at help section..:)
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=uyogz]how to hide Find Friends in friendster? is there a code for that...[/quote] do you mean this one? <">
apap
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys, please help me about hiding my testimonials and comment box. the codes above doesn't work.:cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=apap]guys, please help me about hiding my testimonials and comment box. the codes above doesn't work.:cry:[/quote] Use this one..:thumbsdown: <">put that on your external css..

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-29 22:45:01)

riana21.punkemorock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff69b4] where will i put it??? [/color][/b]

Last edited by riana21.punkemorock (2008-08-30 01:40:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:18

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy