• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=mglc24]excuse me, what is direct link???i can't get it??i upload the code w/notepad in rip, now i dont know what is the direct link???sorry for my bad english.[/quote] direct link??meaning the url??something like this.. [b]http://wakeke.fileave.com/ie6.css[/b]
mglc24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

so i need a code to attach that link, right.for example a code for about me so that i can use my css link right.??
gresikfriendster
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice for newbie......... thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: nice one bro,..thanks fpr sharin/...
eina25
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww it doesnt work in my acct :(
eina25
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi xavie can u help me? it doesnt work in my acct huhu
eina25
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey wer will i put the codes?tnx
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its not working sis. :]
worsttype
» n00b
1969-12-31

/* Testimonial & Comments */ .publiccomments {display:none!important;}
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mglc24]so i need a code to attach that link, right.for example a code for about me so that i can use my css link right.??[/quote] toinkz!i don get you..anyways.. all you have to do is once you've got the codes.. put it on your external css and save it on your hosting account.. get the url of it(the example i've given to you) and use a working css linker.. got that?;) [quote=eina25]aww it doesnt work in my acct :( [quote]hi xavie can u help me? it doesnt work in my acct huhu[/quote] [/quote] let me be the one to answer your pwobz.. codes are working..just make sure you've put it on you external css [quote=ROAANNAA]its not working sis. :][/quote] as i said..it's all working.. just make sure you've followed the steps.. like saving it on your external css..=)

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-22 06:21:50)

SMULTRON
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have hidden all d boxes except d media box but how cud u get the [b]"name" [/b]media box? hehe. HELP! tnx!:)
nen9am4i
» n00b
1969-12-31

What happen with Friendster..??? I change CCS code in Media Box, but it's dont want..!!! Why? please somebody help me.. my profile is not change... :crybaby:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nen9am4i]What happen with Friendster..??? I change CCS code in Media Box, but it's dont want..!!! Why? please somebody help me.. my profile is not change... :crybaby:[/quote] style tag linkers were just filtered again.. go to Underground section for updates..
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing this tut ! :thumbsup:
nhatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

so wheres the code there were i can remove the age gender location,etc
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@nhatz ei sis sorry!! i thot the codes for hiding the data on cp was included here btw hres te code /* Hide the contropanel data */ .controlpanel ul.data, .minicontrolpanel ul.data {display: none !important}

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-23 04:09:52)

janstonne
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!!!!HOW TO HIDE THE ABOUT ME PARAGRAPH IN CONTROL PANEL :cry:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=janstonne]hi!!!!HOW TO HIDE THE ABOUT ME PARAGRAPH IN CONTROL PANEL :cry:[/quote] here =) <">paste that on your css extension =)
nica93
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is this codes still working until now? Because i the one that i used before is not working anymore.:)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nica93]Is this codes still working until now? Because i the one that i used before is not working anymore.:)[/quote] yupz!codes are still working.. maybe its the linker you are using is the probz.. they were just filtered.. go to underground section for the new linker..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:55

[ 10 queries - 0.716 second ]
Privacy Policy