• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

smiley7
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hey guys...is there any code for hiding marital status? :question: :crybaby:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]thanks for sharing the hide codes Sir Xavier..[/b]:thumbsup:

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-08-24 08:52:36)

xxabbychanxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will we post this stuff?
dark angel09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]hey guys can any one help me how to use that hide codes:([/i][/b] [b]im kinda confused about it[/b] so any one pls help me pls :crybaby:
dark angel09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]hey guys can any one help me how to use that hide codes:([/i][/b] [b]im kinda confused about it[/b] so any one pls help me pls :crybaby:
mojoejoewi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dun get it :DDD=D
dark angel09
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby::crybaby:any one plss help me im kinda confused i dont know hpw to use the hidecodes can any one help me?? heres my fs add,, just leave me a msg if u want to help me :crybaby::crybaby: i_hate_my_self143@yahoo.com or you can chat wd me cunananhazzy thats my ym mail.. any one please im begging help me with it.:crybaby::crybaby:
luvmeimblak
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]whats the new link po? thx[/b]
einjel
» n00b
1969-12-31

were should i paste the css code??? sorry.. im just a beginner.. :)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxabbychanxx]where will we post this stuff?[/quote] [quote=einjel]were should i paste the css code??? sorry.. im just a beginner.. :)[/quote] [quote=dark angel09]im kinda confused i dont know hpw to use the hidecodes can any one help me??[/quote] geez!all you have to do is just paste those codes on your external css.. thats all and your done!;) [quote=luvmeimblak]whats the new link po? thx[/quote] proceed to underground section for the latest linker..
tsimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm . how bout d apps ?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tsimi]uhmm . how bout d apps ?[/quote] Ahmm,just delete them..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=tsimi]uhmm . how bout d apps ?[/quote] [quote].Apps {display:none!important;}[/quote] i think :/
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharin.. kip it up!
trisha_0028
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes doesnt work on my profy. pls. heLp!! hmm.
karlmadera
» n00b
1969-12-31

can any one make me a friendster lay out that when you are not alowed to jump in onther web unless you give a comment to me. PLEASE make me!!! and please rply the code>>>and don't forget i need a navigational css layout ^_^ thanks:)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=trisha_0028]the codes doesnt work on my profy. pls. heLp!! hmm.[/quote] where did you put those codes dear?? make sure you paste 'em on your external css.. [quote=karlmadera]can any one make me a friendster lay out that when you are not alowed to jump in onther web unless you give a comment to me. PLEASE make me!!! and please rply the code>>>and don't forget i need a navigational css layout ^_^ thanks:)[/quote] make your request here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t24866-CSS-Layout-Request%3F.html[/url]
pinksaichi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]how will I do that ? I can't understand .. will you teach me , by the im angelique, I want to learn that thing .. plsss .. [/b]
ayessa0309
» n00b
1969-12-31

after saving in ripway? what will i do?
aina245
» n00b
1969-12-31

[spoiler]xavierkym: I just want to know how do u make that banner up there The one with: NAME..LOCATION..RANK ????:wallbash::wallbash: sorry I really don't know coz i'm just a newbie[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.733 second ]
Privacy Policy