• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

suddendeath
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=hermesbryan]sory,how i make file extensions? i have ever made it,but i forget thanx[/quote] refer to ths section if u want to make file extension... :arrow:[url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
LiGieL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

:wow: wow,,,,,, great great great hide codes,....... love it, but wait wait wait, :redface: HIDE THE WHOLE PROFILE???? but how can i manage it?????? whaaaaaa,,,,,, :crybaby: how how how????
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=LiGieL]wow,,,,,, great great great hide codes,....... love it, but wait wait wait, :redface: HIDE THE WHOLE PROFILE???? but how can i manage it?????? whaaaaaa,,,,,, :crybaby: how how how????[/quote] save da code at ur file hosting...save as .css...get da .css direct link and generate it and save da linker at WIWTM section.... very easy...
xxel
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey how about hiding the [b]last log in?[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xxel]hey how about hiding the last log in?[/quote] proceed here..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t30755-Hide-Gender%2C-Age%2C-Status%2C-Last-Login-etc.....html[/url]
cRankDat
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice tutorial for newiez like me aheheheeeee
mjoiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put this codes? in the css or media box? :(:(
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mjoiz]where will i put this codes? in the css or media box?[/quote] on your css extension..
xxel
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey thankss, how about putting my whole profile on center without scroll bars on the right side, i used the one that was posted here but scroll bars on the right side are such annoying.. =|
m4ld1t4h
» n00b
1969-12-31

plz help me....what external css is all about:crybaby:
m4ld1t4h
» n00b
1969-12-31

extension i mean =D
warhacker1010
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help.. i want to know how to create that displaying video? like roronoa zorro above there ^^ if its ok ^^=)=)
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how to do it??:( i dont understand..:cry::crybaby: how to hide the profile except the about me,control panel and media box??:rolleyes: please help me..
mjoiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutorial. it really helped me a lot. thanks! :):thumbsup: but i have a question, when i use the hide codes, and view my profile, it turns out to be in the middle and not in the left side.. what should i do?:cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=m4ld1t4h][quote]extension i mean[/quote] plz help me....what external css is all about:crybaby:[/quote] you go here..:thumbsdown: http://theftalk.com/t23618-Confusing-words-or-terms-for-Newbies..html [quote=warhacker1010]please help.. i want to know how to create that displaying video? like roronoa zorro above there[/quote] what do you mean displaying video above here somewhere??please be specific.. [quote=mjoiz]but i have a question, when i use the hide codes, and view my profile, it turns out to be in the middle and not in the left side.. what should i do?[/quote] on your codes,remove this..:thumbsdown: <">those codes makes your profile centered..
maev_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i put the code?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=maev_02]where should i put the code?[/quote] on ur css extension..
robertsonii
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the next step i do after i save those codes in notepad??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yay!..some codes won't work......:cry::cry::cry:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]yay!..some codes won't work[/quote] The codes work it may depend on where you apply them in ur external css file. Try adding them to the top of ur file, I had to do that for one of my layouts. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 10 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy