• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

pqueolrac
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

this has been helpful for me. especially when im makin a new layout. thanx for sharin ;]
LELAKI SALAH
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

coba bkin user bar . . . . . . . .
nitifications.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LELAKI SALAH]coba bkin user bar . . . . . . . .[/quote] plss u speak english..... ------------------------ thanks for sharing
halfalive
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei, m luking for sumthing dat i can use to hide the whole profyl and ol dat u can see is my pic, the add me, comment, etc, links... i duno how.. help? tnx..;)
alvin0x
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me... why are adds popping out of my add boxes?!?!
kathLeen_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Code:[/b] /* Hide About me paragraph in control panel*/ .controlpanel p {display:none!important;}[/quote] this code doesn't work. can anyone help mee? :( the other codes i used here worked. but that thing DiDN'T. :question:

Last edited by kathLeen_15 (2008-11-04 15:38:14)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=alvin0x]please help me... why are adds popping out of my add boxes?!?![/quote] You will need to post ur question in the proper thread..please repost in the Help thread with the url to ur profile so we can see and help. =) [quote=kathLeen_15]: <">this code doesn't work. can anyone help mee?[/quote] The code works fine on IE not sure about FF, try adding it to the top of ur external css file :thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-04 17:02:38)

kathLeen_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:=) bob cbar. wew. thankyouu! :) it worked naah. xD. thanksie-thanks! *kisses!
reccafires07
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, how to hide the "location or hometown"?because, i want to hide that information.can you help me about this??tnx,.:)
siLentcrYer05
» n00b
1969-12-31

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You need to add these codes to ur external css file...read this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
under_contruction
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me.... not working this code :crybaby: :crybaby: :wallbash:
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the share :thumbsup: its working but in ie only not in ff haha :D too bad for the ff users :]
zer0ei8ht
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make other profile i will hide my whole profile?? ]tanx
mhakii
» n00b
1969-12-31

ind ko magets...waaaaaaaaa....:crybaby: ahuhuhuu...T.T
frances25
» n00b
1969-12-31

saan mkkita ung js??
mess
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]hallurrr... can i ask something?? what is that CSS file??? and how can i use it?? hek2 :)
erixhel
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmm. i cnt use ur codes would you mind helping me.?
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Go to Friendster Help and post all of your questions there. and it will be answered immediately. :thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zer0ei8ht]how can i make other profile i will hide my whole profile?? ]tanx[/quote] ^try this code. <">Put it in your css extension. [quote=mhakii]ind ko magets...waaaaaaaaa.... ahuhuhuu...T.T[/quote] ^Try to read and understand them again. =):thumbsup: [quote=frances25]saan mkkita ung js??[/quote] Hmm. in the Friendster Trick and Tutorial section. BTW, avoi speaking tagalog here. please read and follow the rules. [spoiler]Welcome to FTalk. C yah around![/spoiler] [quote=mess]hallurrr... can i ask something?? what is that CSS file??? and how can i use it?? hek2[/quote] Go to this [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html][b]LINK[/b][/url] Read and Understand `em all. [quote=erixhel]hmmmm. i cnt use ur codes would you mind helping me.?[/quote] Read this first. Click [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html][b]HERE[/b][/url] [quote=Jabberwock]Go to Friendster Help and post all of your questions there. and it will be answered immediately.[/quote] ^wee. they can post their questions also here but not out of the topic. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:00

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy