• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hiace16
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Sir all CSS Hide Codes in my profile page at FF are working fine..[/b]:thumbsup: [b]but all the CSS Hides Codes in my Profile Page in IE are not working..[/b]:cry: what happen Sir..=)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=xelcris]are this two has the same value?[/quote] Yes you have a conflict between the codes, not sure how you can remove the sponsor apps if you also need the the other code. [quote=hiace16]Profile Page in IE are not working[/quote] I viewed ur profile with IE7 the codes seem to work fine..only the sponsored app is still showing =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-20 21:11:24)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hiace16]Sir all CSS Hide Codes in my profile page at FF are working fine..:thumbsup:[/quote] well good for you.. do you have that css code? the code for hiding sponsor ad?
Chaam018
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i need to paste it then?!
bibicaca
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=bibicaca]how can i hide the sponsored application[/quote] This is the code from ephemeral. [quote]div#content_14{display: none!important}[/quote] [/quote] thanks! =)
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]No that will hide all ur common boxes[/quote] ahhhh! thanks! i'm really surprised that there's nothing left to see on my profile when i pasted that code! thanks for telling me! now it's already fine. haha! thanks also for sharing the other code :)
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I viewed ur profile with IE7 the codes seem to work fine..only the sponsored app is still showing =)[/quote] ahh., Ok Sir thanks for visiting my page.. next time i hide the app sponsor..:D [quote=xelcris]well good for you.. do you have that css code? the code for hiding sponsor ad?[/quote] Ohh.. thanks..=)

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-11-21 21:58:25)

choyz13
» n00b
1969-12-31

any1?mods? im using ff3 and juz wana know if some1 has header hide codes. thanks
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=choyz13]any1?mods? im using ff3 and juz wana know if some1 has header hide codes. thanks[/quote] Just try to find in this topic. :doubt: You don`t ever seen it? Or your just dull reading the tutorials?
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there a code for hiding featured fans?
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]div#content_14{display: none!important}[/quote] thanks for sharing this hide code [b]Sir Bobcbar and Sir Ephemeral..[/b]:thumbsup:
calvinmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey! wer would i put those codes?? pls reply.. thank you:)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=calvinmin]hey! wer would i put those codes?? pls reply.. thank you:)[/quote] You need to create an external css file...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
guadian_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the codes![b]xavierkym![/b] i really appreciate it! =):thumbsup:
kmspnt
» n00b
1969-12-31

There's a new Box. Its called "Sponsored App". Does anybody know how to remove it? Its messing up my profile. THX in advance. :)
bernhiszeee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b][align=center][/align]hi. :) i don't know how to do it.! please tell me how.! :D :)
rolandomor
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i hide the super pets add?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kmspnt]There's a new Box. Its called "Sponsored App". Does anybody know how to remove it? Its messing up my profile. THX in advance.[/quote] [quote=rolandomor]how can i hide the super pets add?[/quote] This is the code, paste at the top of ur external css file. [quote]div#content_14{display: none!important}[/quote] You will need an external css file..read this....[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url] [quote=bernhiszeee]i don't know how to do it.! please tell me how[/quote] See the topic above ur quote.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-24 08:46:34)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOo.KeijOhn.oOo]PleaSe I Really neeD theSe CodeS......[/quote] First please read the forum rules..sticky caps are not allowed in the forum. Then read my post above ur, its explains.
shaiyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the codes is it int he add media or what??

Last edited by shaiyy (2008-11-25 05:51:23)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy