• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

how bout for the Sponsored App?
aeinsshi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hhhmmpp.....juz a question???? wer should i put diz codes??? in my css??? pls.. help me^^
fogetmenot23ph
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh... i'm confused!!!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]how bout for the Sponsored App?[/quote] Add this to the top of ur external css. [quote]div#content_14{display: none!important}[/quote] [quote=shaiyy]where will i put the codes is it int he add media or what??[/quote] [quote=aeinsshi]hhhmmpp.....juz a question???? wer should i put diz codes??? in my css??? pls.. help me^^[/quote] You need to create an external css file..read this tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-25 13:49:21)

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=monette_ann]hi welcome=):|:question: Code: :disgust::evil:[/quote] well. [quote]8. Multiple threads and posts with no purpose or clear direction are not allowed and will be considered as spam.[/quote] Please avoid this kind of action next time.
lorb22
» n00b
1969-12-31

why its not working... where i can find a new code? for hide? pls help me..thanls
paufederis
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]i code per notepad??pls. answer me right now[/b][/u]:|
eecmahj
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:there are so many codes that doesnt work...i want to hide all except 4 1....my media box..i get some of the codes hir..but.,it doesnt work..:crybaby::(:(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=paufederis]i code per notepad??pls. answer me right now:|[/quote] sorry i not understand. [quote=lorb22]why its not working... where i can find a new code? for hide? pls help me..thanls[/quote] [quote=eecmahj]there are so many codes that doesnt work...i want to hide all except 4 1....my media box..i get some of the codes hir..but.,it doesnt work.[/quote] the css hide codes still working bro. make sure you save the css code in note pad and then get the css linker at underground section. code not working if you paste to [b]Customize CSS[/b] box.
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=tieka]:thumbsup\[/quote] [quote=ito_Jlek]heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heheLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(Lp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp :(heLp[/quote] ^ `spamming!? `read the rules please.
innocentgirl_109
» n00b
1969-12-31

whre am I going to paste this codes? help me pls. im a newbie here
viktortheterrible
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you very much. at last, i knew already how to hide some "unwanteds" on my profile. thank u.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=innocentgirl_109]whre am I going to paste this codes? help me pls. im a newbie here[/quote] In ur external css codes...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
mhoske1
» n00b
1969-12-31

so wher i'm paste it
lorb22
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=AFZULNIZAM]code per notepad??pls. answer me right now:| sorry i not understand. lorb22 wrote: why its not working... where i can find a new code? for hide? pls help me..thanls eecmahj wrote: there are so many codes that doesnt work...i want to hide all except 4 1....my media box..i get some of the codes hir..but.,it doesnt work. the css hide codes still working bro. make sure you save the css code in note pad and then get the css linker at underground section. code not working if you paste to Customize CSS box.[/quote] it is not working at all.. ... pls help me... the hide code had been change or it is still the same in page 1? the hide code works in internet explorer but in mozilla firefox its not working..why why? help...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lorb22]the hide code works in internet explorer but in mozilla firefox its not working..why why? help...[/quote] The codes should work in both, what codes are ur trying to use?
lorb22
» n00b
1969-12-31

before all the codes is working..but i dont know what had happen... other codes are working but the codes in hide a friends dont work at me anymore...
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing Sir..:thumbsup:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lorb22]before all the codes is working..but i dont know what had happen... other codes are working but the codes in hide a friends dont work at me anymore...[/quote] ^The mistake is in your hand.. Maybe you didn`t notice that you delete some part.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lorb22]before all the codes is working..but i dont know what had happen... other codes are working but the codes in hide a friends dont work at me anymore...[/quote] Try moving the hide codes to the top of ur external css file, I did that for most of them and they worked =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:53

[ 10 queries - 0.233 second ]
Privacy Policy