• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=moonrays00]is the hide ads code working?[/quote] Really, mine still work after I move them to the top of my css file.
--AP--
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]do u hav the widget/app ad banner hide code??[/b] :/
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=--AP--]do u hav the widget/app ad banner hide code??[/quote] There is. Just mind try to read. C'mon, don`t be lazy.
xiaoxii
» n00b
1969-12-31

do you have sponsored app. hide codes?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xiaoxii]do you have sponsored app. hide codes?[/quote] i'm searching for it too. err. new box appeared.
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Please do not double post just edit ur previous post next time =) The hide code for the media box is there..its call scrapbook not media box. To center ur profile you can try this link...http://theftalk.com/t1770-Center-…es%5D.html or this one http://theftalk.com/t49096-CENTER…roach.html For the control panel...check this...http://theftalk.com/t20310-One-Co…tons..html[/quote] thank you very much :) i promise not to post twice :)
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

do you know any site where i could generate the css codes that i've uploaded? thanks! :)
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

what do you think she used in this layout? http://profiles.friendster.com/aahhhhh err i'm really fascinated with this one :)
hotchiq_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to hide google ads in friendster? GAD. :(
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=irishspring]thank you very much i promise not to post twice[/quote] ^Wawa. You promised ayt?! But you violated again. Thrice pa! Follow the rules please. Or else Moderators will curse you. [quote=hotchiq_08]how to hide google ads in friendster? GAD.[/quote] ^Find it here the codes. C'mon. Don't be lazy.
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore]^Wawa. You promised ayt?! But you violated again. Thrice pa! Follow the rules please. Or else Moderators will curse you.[/quote] waaah sorry. i shall not violate rules anymore.

Last edited by irishspring (2008-11-20 08:03:40)

bibicaca
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i hide the sponsored application?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bibicaca]how can i hide the sponsored application[/quote] This is the code from ephemeral. [quote]div#content_14{display: none!important}[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-20 09:32:20)

irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bibicaca]how can i hide the sponsored application?[/quote] if i'm not mistaken this code can be used to hide sponsored application. [align=center].commonbox {display:none!important;}[/align]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=irishspring].commonbox {display:none!important;}[/quote] No that will hide all ur common boxes :o This is the code to hide the sponsored apps from ephemeral. [quote]div#content_14{display: none!important}[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-20 09:31:53)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i z.. u have that apps hide codes.. tnx.. aheheh.. but i wont hide it.. ill just change its location in my profile... tnx bobcar and ephe.. :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]but i wont hide it..[/quote] I am using IE7 and it works great..hides all ads and the sponsored app =) But i do not hide the ads on my profiles. Trying to comply with Frinedster Terms of Service as much as possible.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-20 19:47:47)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. for the safety of our profile we should follow their rules.. and i heard of a rumor that if u remove ads on ur profile, they'll completely suspend ur profile.. err.. =| div#content_14{display: none!important} i put it on my css extension aleady but it ddnt work on my profile.. its postition is still the same as it was before... why is that? :mad:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]put it on my css extension aleady but it ddnt work on my profile[/quote] Add it to the top of ur external css file, that is where I placed all the hide codes for my profile and they work.
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

div#content_14{ border-width: 1px; border-color: #A9A9A9; border-style: solid; position: absolute ! important; overflow: hidden ! important; right: 167px ! important; top: 2785px; width: 167px; } this is the code im using.. is this correct? im not hiding the sponsored app it but i'm only changing its position.. oh btw... div#content_14 {display:none!important} ^ this code and this code #content_14 iframe, #content_14 embed, #content_14 img{display:none!important} are this two has the same value?

Last edited by xelcris (2008-11-20 20:12:53)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:46

[ 9 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy