• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

micxcute13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

do u have hide photo galery??
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=micxcute13]do u have hide photo galery??[/quote] try this code and save in your [url=http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-(Geocities).html]css external[/url]. [spoiler]/*Photos*/ .photos{position:absolute!important;bottom:3000px;float:left!important}[/spoiler]
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

the h1,h2 hide code doesnt work :o what is the latest code for there? =D:thumbsup: ty
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhoncy201]the h1,h2 hide code doesnt work[/quote] Place the codes at the top of ur external css file, sometime my hides only work when they are loaded first.
edz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] where would i put the hide codes in my CSS section!? answer back .. thank yoo =)=)=)=) [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=edz26]where would i put the hide codes in my CSS section[/quote] No you need to have external css file and use the linker code at the underground thread. Read this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
aningstar16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tencs porr xeriing :D
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

the 'hide the photos' doesn't work. the codes for hiding the photo gallery are the same woth hiding the photos?
xanimaxed
» n00b
1969-12-31

um... the banner ads code doesn't work.... ]:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All the codes work fine..just need to apply them to ur external css file...at the top is the best place.
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]abyss wrote: is there a code for hiding featured fans? Yes it is listed on page 1 /*Fan Of*/ .fanof{position:absolute!important;bottom:5000px;float:right!important} Last edited by bobcbar (Yesterday 23:17:27)[/quote] No, I meant featured fans. As in when you have [i]the[/i] fan profile. :/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=abyss]No, I meant featured fans[/quote] Oh my sorry misunderstood, I have not seen a code for that :(
xiaoxii
» n00b
1969-12-31

err. is there any hide codes for the banner ads? :)
rhejzb
» n00b
1969-12-31

where i put the codes??
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

better try to :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html]read this[/url] :thumbsup::thumbsup: goodluck :D

Last edited by jhoncy201 (2008-12-07 04:55:44)

edz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]THANK YOO :)[/b] now i know :lol:
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm .. can u compile all the codes in one text file in ripway ?? for example, u want to hide ur photo gallery and ur comments section, can u place all the codes in one text file ??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jessa5426]can u compile all the codes in one text file in ripway[/quote] Yes that is what you should then only need to use one linker code. =)
hotchiq_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Do you have the codes on how to hide the HOME, PROFILE, MY APPS thing? please. thanku.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hotchiq_08]Do you have the codes on how to hide the HOME, PROFILE, MY APPS[/quote] Its on the first page, called navigation.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:09

[ 9 queries - 0.136 second ]
Privacy Policy