• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=Godlike_24]wla po ako naiitindihan paki tagalog namn po at saan ko po ippaste ung mga codes....huhuhuh T_T:crybaby:[/quote] then you have to undrstand it more... speaking of tagalog is not allowed.. anywayz,make a css extension and paste thoise codes there.. simple as that..
vanguard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[align=center][b]i can't find the codes that hide texts below the shoutout box!!.. can i have that one??.. :crybaby: :crybaby:[/b][/align]
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=vanguard]i can't find the codes that hide texts below the shoutout box!!.. can i have that one??.. :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] here try dis one <">
scrappy coco
» n00b
1969-12-31

...it's not working.... I DON'T GET IT?! where will I put these code? :doubt:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

In order to use these codes you must have an external css file and use the css linker in the underground section. [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great dude :thumbsup:, it's useful for me =) :thumbsup:
aicute12
» n00b
1969-12-31

Alright, one quick question here.. I've studied the first page.. now here's my question.. Do i need to put the codes on my .css file (on the ripway) Then no spaces right? After I put them all in there.. what is the next step..? Hope, anyone can help me here.. I would really appreciate it..=)
j_luitan
» n00b
1969-12-31

that hide code not working in mozilla firefox! how about in firefox there is a code?
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

all css codes are not working
arvliyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey..!! wat is ccs file?? and how to make..?? plz!! need help
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]all css codes are not working[/quote] Right... That's why it's working. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[quote=j_luitan]that hide code not working in mozilla firefox! how about in firefox there is a code?[/quote] All are working again. =)[quote=arvliyn]hey..!! wat is ccs file?? and how to make..?? plz!! need help[/quote] It's css not ccs. Please proceed here... http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-(Geocities).html
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For IE users apply the hide codes to the top of ur external css file, I found that some seem to work there but not at the bottom of the files =)
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there a way to hide '[b]friendster status[/b]'?
christine_emoprincess
» n00b
1969-12-31

so...if not pasted in Costumize CSS...where should i paste it.?javascript:insert_text(':question:',%20'');javascript:insert_text(':crybaby:',%20'');
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=christine_emoprincess]so...if not pasted in Costumize CSS...where should i paste it.?javascript:insert_text('',%20'');javascript:insert_text('',%20'');[/quote] create an external file for your css and paste the codes there..
eshrak03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice css hide codes:D
darl07
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi guys nid help!!!! /* Testimonial & Comments */ .publiccomments {display:none!important;} this code doesn't work: cry:
raw28
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive already submit codes 2 hosting site,wer is ur linker?nid help..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=darl07]hi guys nid help!!!![/quote] Did you create ur external css file? [quote=raw28]wer is ur linker[/quote] Go to the underground thread you will see the topic =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-10-17 13:07:00)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If you want to have a shorter css for those codes that have been disabled by Friendster, you can use these... [b]PhotoAlbum[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Photo Albums - */ .photos h2, #content_1 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]Featured Friends[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Photo Albums - */ .friends h2, #content_2 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]Banner on the top[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Top Ads - */ #banneradrow { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]Groups[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Groups - */ .groups h2, #content_8 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]ControlPanel[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Control Panel - */ .controlpanel h1, #content_0 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]About me[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide About Me - */ .moreabout h2, #content_6 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]Comments & Testimonials[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Comments - */ .publiccomments h2, #content_18 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]How are you connected[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide How are you connected - */ #content_15 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] [b]More ads[/b] [spoiler]/* - Hide Side Ads - */ #content_14 { display: none !important }[/spoiler] It is up to you if you want to use some of these codes. [i]Note: Hiding advertisements may result to suspension of your Friendster account.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:22

[ 9 queries - 0.587 second ]
Privacy Policy