• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

xxel
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hey san po lalagay ung css codes if not dun sa 1st box? and you said na kelangan gawin syang css file? how is it? :paranoid:
jongtols
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

:redface::evil:
sweetmaria
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i put the codes?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sweetmaria]where should i put the codes?[/quote] you need to create an external css file then use the css linker located in the underground thread. [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
W0shiYin
» n00b
1969-12-31

O mY GOsh wad should I do wit these codes???? :O
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=W0shiYin]wad should I do wit these codes???? :O[/quote] you just have to paste it on your css external..

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-16 20:24:01)

W0shiYin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmm... how to cre8 a css external file??? ~~Internet N00b~~
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

this thread will help you..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
W0shiYin
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx ^^ ~~Internet N00b~~
AdoniZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt works!
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=AdoniZ]it doesnt works![/quote] codes are working just make sure you paste those codes on your external css..
pinkiezzz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i subscribed to this topic ages ago.. it's really helpful! thanks! =)
EUN YHANG
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make personalized banner
Renegdane
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yeah hide all and make your profile diferent
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put this? in the css codes for layouts?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=EUN YHANG]how to make personalized banner[/quote] this might help you..:thumbsdown: [url]http://theftalk.com/t24469-Custom-Banner(CSS)-with-Custom--Navigation(JS).html[/url] [quote=mme_maf94]where will i put this? in the css codes for layouts?[/quote] paste it in your external css..
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how about hiding the whole right column i mean all the spaces in the right esp who's making one column profile. tried to hide the groups and everything, content they're not shown up but the spaces still wide... can anybody help how to hide the space in the right column?
loveyouuuox
» n00b
1969-12-31

awesomee, thankss. ps: imma noob. :lol:
lady_nhica03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!thumbs up!:)
pinkflick08
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do you paste the code?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:03

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy