• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

samanthaangelie008
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote][align=center]`whOoo..this is what m lookin` for!?.thx![/align][/quote]
waqazna
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

i dont work..huhuhu
waqazna
» n00b
1969-12-31

itz not working ...huhuhu:crybaby: ____________________________________________________ [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/2/20/1770527/Untitled-1.gif[/img][align=center][/align]
tsuch27
» n00b
1969-12-31

excuse, after making that external css file, wat's next??:(:(
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]excuse me? where will i put those codes?? can u help me?pls? anyone? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] [quote]excuse, after making that external css file, wat's next?? :cry: :cry:[/quote] proceed here buddy http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634 :exclaim: avoid multiple post next time :smoke: just edit your post if you forgot something

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-24 06:51:57)

tsuch27
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok.im sorry. tnx anyway
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Can you hide the "Who's Grabbed My Photos?" link??
jackielyn818
» n00b
1969-12-31

nya..how can i use this codes? do i have to save it as css in my notepad? then what next? and where to put it??please answer...please????:(
twinkletwinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D can you please show me how to hide '' my friends '' ? it it easy? i'm not good with tweakers and i badly need your help pleeezzz :crybaby: but i know how to copy and paste :D thank you.
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hide it all
Lynass143
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: these codes are very cooL.... weLL appreciated... ^_^ tnx! ♥ mwhua ♥
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=azir]<"><">[/quote] Don't spam here buddy :eh: :arrow: [b]REPORTED[/b] [quote=jackielyn818]nya..how can i use this codes? do i have to save it as css in my notepad? then what next? and where to put it??please answer...please????:([/quote] yaaah,you're ryt,these code is purely css..!Paste it to your notepad then save it as your filename.css..!Upload the said file to any web host site eg. Ripway.com then thats it..!Get the link of the file and and browse the css linker to the forum..! [quote=twinkletwinkle]:D can you please show me how to hide '' my friends '' ? it it easy? i'm not good with tweakers and i badly need your help pleeezzz :crybaby: but i know how to copy and paste :D thank you.[/quote] paste this code to your css extension..! <">:arrow: if problem persist,just proceed to this thread http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html And apply the [b]T.A.E[/b] ([b]T[/b]rial [b]A[/b]nd [b]E[/b]rror) method. :eh:
bkkemaro
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool i got ... i'll do it later=D
regaza_luv
» n00b
1969-12-31

itz not working
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=regaza_luv]itz not working[/quote] What is not working, all of these codes work great if you add them to ur external css file and not the css you post to ur friendster profile. Need to know how to create external css file? Here is tutorial...[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634[/url]
shruberi
» n00b
1969-12-31

were will i paste those hide codes?!
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thx for thos codes i need it
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

CooL thanks.. =)
jaydhellboi_guitarshreder
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhmmm.... excuxe me guys.... i've already apply a few of the hide codes in my hosting site/external file. but it doesn't work... could anyone fix this for me..?? http://h1.ripway.com/jaydhellboi104/tugtugan.css thanks!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The codes you show here look fine, no reason for them not to work unless you have conflicting codes. Try moving the hide codes to the top of the file, see if it helps.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:28

[ 9 queries - 0.601 second ]
Privacy Policy