• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

cypnet
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

great compilation!. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Um, can I ask which of the codes hide the Select Language thing? At the top?
nhojartz
» n00b
1969-12-31

where did i put the codes???
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Um, can I ask which of the codes hide the Select Language thing? At the top?[/quote] Try this one <">[quote=nhojartz]where did i put the codes???[/quote] Proceed to this thread by jovito http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-17 07:13:13)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ill just ask where to put those codes?? :( do i need to make this codes into CSS or JS? help pls.. :retard:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ those code are purely css,jut compile them in one file,name your file as filename.css then upload to any web host site,but i suggest to use ripway here's the link http://ripway.com/ for clearly toturial,proceed to this link http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-04-17 09:45:27)

kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i hide the whole borders
keyszhia
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: it doesnt work
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=keyszhia]:thumbsdown: it doesnt work[/quote] codes work., mybe u didnt apply it corrctly :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
keyszhia
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmmm.... how can i get css extension????
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=keyszhia]hmmmmm.... how can i get css extension????[/quote] u hav to make that file... did u read the thread a gave previously???? u can also refer to this one :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
rich_art
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!! i love it hehehe...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
trixie101
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will I put these codes.pls elp me.:|
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=trixie101]where will I put these codes.pls elp me.:|[/quote] pls read post # 653 & 655 ;) follow the link/s & ull see the guide =)
angiebaby
» n00b
1969-12-31

excuse me.sissy it doesn't work on my proffy. helpme pls..:crybaby:
skythe_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i post this?
trixie101
» n00b
1969-12-31

no Shy19..I followed the directions.but I dont know where to put the link.:D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angiebaby]excuse me.sissy it doesn't work on my proffy. helpme pls..:crybaby:[/quote] im assuming that u jz pasted the codes in ur css box togethr wd ur basc css/bacground codes... [quote=skythe_02]where will i post this?[/quote] for the both of u... pls read the followng guide threads :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] & pls nxt tym read the previous posts so there wont be reptitions of questions ;) @ trixie., oh., so u already have the extrnal files then..?! u need to look for the linker :D

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-04-18 00:09:03)

angiebaby
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to hide my comments, friends, groups, fan of. pls help me.! ill give you my email and password pls fix my proffy if u have time sissy. thanks alot.!! ciao:):D
`kHaRiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm i already have the url of my external file..then generated it in cradle.. but still it isnt working? Is something wrong?what should i do about it.. waaah :retard: huhu:crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:48

[ 10 queries - 0.164 second ]
Privacy Policy