• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

lean0224
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

i need to save my file as a css file right?.. any idea how to change the color or edit the look of my navbar before saving and hosting?? :question:

Last edited by lean0224 (2008-01-28 02:22:39)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=mrsuwab3][quote=sHy19][quote=mrsuwab3] pls. help... i think this code doesn't work... is there any code that does the job... pls. share need it badly... tnks...[/quote] how'd u apply it??...[/quote] external css.... [quote][b]/*About ME CSScode Section*/[/b] /* Control Panel Button just below the photo */ #controlPanelButtons {display:none!important;} /* Recent Updates Box */ .user_tracker {display:none!important;} /* About Me Link in Control Panel*/ .more {display:none!important;} [b]/* About Me Paragraph in Control Panel*/[/b] .controlpanel p {display:none!important;}[/quote] my Div Tag: [quote]<div id="content_0"></div> <script language="javascript"> module0="yes"; </script>[/quote] About me paragraph is still there...[/quote] If the other hide codes are working in ur external css all should work. The "my div tag" is a js code you can not add that to ur external css.
KHENg
» n00b
1969-12-31

it won't work.why?
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice c :thumbsup: ode!
KHENg
» n00b
1969-12-31

its doen't work talaga in my proffy.wat will i do? please teach me how..where will i paste the codes? for me it doesn't work.all the codes.errrr! :crybaby:
mrsuwab3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]If the other hide codes are working in ur external css all should work. The "my div tag" is a js code you can not add that to ur external css[/quote] . i don't know but the "about me paragraph in control panel" is still present... :question: i'm using og... please check... here's inside my html program... link to my css... [quote]<head> <link href=[b]'http://www.geocities.com/mr_suwab3/ADCcss.css' [/b]rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' /> <title>ADC PROFY</title>[/quote] inside ADCcss.css code... [quote]/*About ME CSScode Section*/ /* Control Panel Button just below the photo */ #controlPanelButtons {display:none!important;} /* Recent Updates Box */ .user_tracker {display:none!important;} /* About Me Link in Control Panel*/ .more {display:none!important;} [b]/* About Me Paragraph in Control Panel*/[/b] .controlpanel p {display:none!important;}[/quote] back to my html program... i use this div tag for auto control panel update.... [quote]<!--ME Page--> <div id="me"> <h4 class="style1">About Me...</h4> [b]<div id="content_0"></div> <script language="javascript"> module0="yes"; </script>[/b] </div>[/quote] do you see any problem!?? can't hide the about me paragraph in control panel... sigh... :question:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=KHENg]its doen't work talaga in my proffy.wat will i do? please teach me how..where will i paste the codes? for me it doesn't work.all the codes.errrr! :crybaby:[/quote] if u wud jz read the previous posts., same questions hav already been answered ([i]repetitively[/i]) read the explanations & go to the links given above... or the links given by xavierkym @ the 1st post...
istabastoi
» n00b
1969-12-31

okkk.. if you want a layout that hides everything except for the media box (in which you can put all what you want to put).... here's the code.. (goodness!!!!!) <">guys... all the codes are working.. you just need to read carefully.. and be patient.. :)
mrsuwab3
» n00b
1969-12-31

my bad... Anyway, thanks for the help... Ciao... ^_^

Last edited by mrsuwab3 (2008-01-31 08:00:51)

fuschiacat
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi. ive tried the codes but worked only on ie browser. i usually use the mozilla but when i view my page there, some codes worked but others didnt. how come?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the codes are working fine in my profile.. you can use the JS hide codes if you want. =|
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

somtimes u need to re-arrange ur codes (even ur css codes) to work in FF =)
Sai29
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u teach me how to save my css code in my friendster.?? plzz help me..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Read this link..[url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-%28.css%29-linker.html[/url]
chryz01
» n00b
1969-12-31

moderators.. how can i make js file? newbnie hir :crybaby: :crybaby:
chryz01
» n00b
1969-12-31

bobcbar can u teach me how to make js file??? pls i need it badly :crybaby: :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please read the forum rules, do not double post back to back, just edit ur previous post. Here is the basic tutorial you can start with..[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
nelsiii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Why can't I use any of those?.. Huhuhuhu...
Etheral
» n00b
1969-12-31

I saved it all in my file so that I will not lost it! These codes are very useful. Thanks Xavier. :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks again! Keep it up! XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:52

[ 9 queries - 0.610 second ]
Privacy Policy