• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

andHa
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]@ danica [/b] u can delete it manually by clicking the [b]x[/b] at the rigft top of the widget box. [b]@ hiace[/b] don't do double post!
lilmizhanah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

after saving, where am i going to paste the codes on my fs site? is it obn the "about me" seciton? :puke:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ u need to upload the code 1st. and then use the linker to put it in profile.
noedha
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice.......... thanks for sharing..............
mumumigoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: nice
mariejasmine
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahM, wat about hiding the zodiac sign..? coz i can't get it off the about me box.
binomial
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you give me the real CODE for hiding the ads. the real code when i can paste nlng sa FS pls...
Marquida
» n00b
1969-12-31

Why is it that all of the hide codes aren't working anymore!!!,,i tried to hide my google add, center my profile and tried to hide some usless and irritating boxes lines and footers via css linker from Ripway but the codes just disappear from the MAM & WIWLTM, In addition my Fileden is absolutely not working anymore can somebody help me?? my profile went so messy now and i need an urgent and professional help!! thanx!!
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Why is it that all of the hide codes aren't working anymore!!!,,i tried to hide my google add, center my profile and tried to hide some usless and irritating boxes lines and footers via css linker from Ripway but the codes just disappear from the MAM & WIWLTM, In addition my Fileden is absolutely not working anymore can somebody help me?? my profile went so messy now and i need an urgent and professional help!! thanx!![/quote] ^ lol work over again on your css codes and i suggest you inject it on your js file then after that use the new linker then paste it on your media box

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2007-12-30 08:43:40)

dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if all else fails.. use Js.. this is my sure kill box code.. hehe.. (was this posted?) [quote]var slodde = ""; document.getElementById('[b]div id[/b]').style.height='0px'; document.getElementById('[b]div id[/b]').style.overflowY='hidden'; document.getElementById('[b]div id[/b]').innerHTML = "<table width='0px'><tr><td align='center'>"+slodde+"</td></tr></table>";[/quote] paste inside loader.. :lol:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice... :thumbsup:
Hellostranger
» n00b
1969-12-31

Umh...it's kinda weird but I did put the codes to hide everything on my top navigation, but there's this thin, white line that cant seem to vanish. [img]http://i2.tinypic.com/6tx6kgx.jpg[/img] Any help?
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ try to include this in ur code <">don't remove the other code.
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

here's the code: :arrow: [quote]#navdivider {display:none! important}[/quote] next time post it in the help section.. ok? :cool: :thumbsup:
Hellostranger
» n00b
1969-12-31

^^ Thanks. :]]
khayluh03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha i think im gonna be sick.. why doesnt work...
Marquida
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ lol work over again on your css codes and i suggest you inject it on your js file then after that use the new linker then paste it on your media box Ok so how am i suppose to inject a js file since i dont even had one,,, uhmms..is the js codes substitute to css?,,,,,,,(ultimately confused) :crybaby: :wallbash:
janelleski
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing the codes but i think it would be better if you also include where to paste it, in friendster that is. yes there is tutorial on how to make a .css file, where to upload and the code that is supposed to be used to embed it into friendster but where to post that code is not included. PS: please stop making fun of us noobs. yes we are noobs! so if we ask questions please don't make fun of us because it really isn't funny. i am not starting a flame here, i'm just observant with the other member's answers. thank you very much!

Last edited by janelleski (2007-12-31 04:12:55)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=janelleski]thank you for sharing the codes but i think it would be better if you also include where to paste it, in friendster that is. yes there is tutorial on how to make a .css file, where to upload and the code that is supposed to be used to embed it into friendster but where to post that code is not included. PS: please stop making fun of us noobs. yes we are noobs! so if we ask questions please don't make fun of us because it really isn't funny. i am not starting a flame here, i'm just observant with the other member's answers. thank you very much![/quote] if u'd only search the T&T section ull see the tutorials on making external files... go here,... this tutorial pretty much covers the basic things... [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] [i]a li'l FYI: noobs doesnt mean newbies ;)[/i]

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-12-31 13:07:27)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nyc codes you got there..!! :eh: thnx for sharing!!! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:14

[ 10 queries - 0.630 second ]
Privacy Policy