• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=nueve]guys help me.. i just edited my profile! arggghhh.. i need the linker[/quote] [edited by ducheszv] [b]DO NOT EXPOSE THE LINKER IN PUBLIC[/b] [quote=dupermaldita]hey blurrycloud...pls...help me,,,how to get the url of my layout so i can submit it...pls...[/quote] Go find the url like this: http://h1.ripway.com/[b]username.filename[/b].css

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-19 01:45:11)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote]Go find the url like this: http://h1.ripway.com/username.filename.css[/quote] don't you mean http://h1.ripway.com/username[b]/[/b]filename.css ps.. please don't double post

Last edited by nimiel (2008-03-19 01:19:48)

daphnelovesyou
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Who knows the new linker? help. :crybaby::puke:
onlyhani
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey...where should i paste this code? in which area? i paste it into css box, but it doesnt work and it make my layout disapears help
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@daphnelovesyou w8 i'll send you the new linker. @onlyhani go here first > http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html hope you will do it..
gracepia
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..im new here...i just want to ask is there anyone here know how to hide last login?????????pls ........:(
cheezysandy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello.. please anyone send me the new linker? i will appreciate it.. thanks much in advance..
Misa10
» n00b
1969-12-31

Whats with this linker and why do they have to send it, i only know that i have to take the url of the css file then put it to the linker but i dont have any idea of what is a linker and if it ever existed! sorry for me being a noob :crybaby: i need help!
blacklizard
» Banned
1969-12-31

wala>dam nice>>bow
coke_zerod
» n00b
1969-12-31

its great working :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cheezysandy]hello.. please anyone send me the new linker? i will appreciate it.. thanks much in advance..[/quote] You need to pm one of the moderators for the linker codes.
fUnkrUk
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lunaticjay]how about HIDE LAST LOG in? wala ata dun :([/quote] speak english.. the admin will delete ur post if u won't!! tnx,,
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [color=RED][b]ERADICATED RECENT SPAM POST!![/b][/color] :evil:
ash_insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

whr do i paste the codes then?
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ash_insane]whr do i paste the codes then?[/quote] paste it on CSS file.. here: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html if you don't know yet how to make a file-
wildjoker
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you send me the linker to???
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@kylemurder ., pls dont double post...nor use language other than english when in an international board.. go to this thread :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html][b]Making external Files[/b][/url] to learn how to use those
kylemurder
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u give me a code to hide my photo albums\///
kylemurder
» n00b
1969-12-31

plz.... can u give me4 hide codes????? plz
kylemurder
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont know wat to do.....:crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:52

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy