• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

vintage_prince
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

yeah its not complete, where is the codes for removing the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the profile ??
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=vintage_prince]yeah its not complete, where is the codes for removing the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the profile ??[/quote] well here's d' code for that <">
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i ask...is there a code to hide the "your url and its content" and also "profile viewed and its content" in the contol panel?
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the codes sir.!
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] waaa....dunno were am i going to start...ahuuahu,,,, [/b]
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]waaa.....dunno were am i going to start..ahuahu,,, i really want to know how to use the hide codes...[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Please start with reading these simple rules of the forum and avoid double posting ur comments.[url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] The proceed to the basics tutorial for additional help and hopefully an understanding of the codes used...[url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
tinbonitamujer
» n00b
1969-12-31

i badly need ur help how to hide my status if im sngle or married pls do help me
tinbonitamujer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Pls Help me. im sorry i made a double post

Last edited by tinbonitamujer (2008-02-24 11:00:55)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add this code to ur external css. It hides all the data in that area of ur profile, there is no code to hide only the status. <">
jhun_e41
» n00b
1969-12-31

HI PDE MGTANUNG?san i ge2ner8 ung code?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jhun_e41]HI PDE MGTANUNG?san i ge2ner8 ung code?[/quote] [quote][b]Rule #2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/b][/quote] read here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ai4ever]:)hi...i nid help..PLEASE...share u nman sa akin pano hides ung face ng scrollabr...thnks !! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK & GOD BLESS !!![/quote] This is an International forum. Please always use English in posting, except on the Regional section. *Post reported.
ai4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)... well IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT >>>>>> [align=center][/align] I JUST NEED HELP HOW TO HIDE THE SCROLLBAR AND HOW TO DO IT ????[align=center][/align] THANKS !!!!
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there..anyone who knows the code in hiding sa messaging off...thanks:)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ai4ever]:)... well IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT >>>>>> [align=center][/align] I JUST NEED HELP HOW TO HIDE THE SCROLLBAR AND HOW TO DO IT ????[align=center][/align] THANKS !!!![/quote] u can use this to hide the horizontal scrllbr @ the bottm of ur page <">other scrollbars., mybe u can jz customize their colors... :)
mheng01
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing this.. :thumbsup:
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
jecth
» n00b
1969-12-31

tthx for sharing :thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks you!!! now i can hide some of my useless box jeje:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 9 queries - 1.024 second ]
Privacy Policy