• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=LadyCyclone]ate shy19 if i used this code thus the home, my profile, my connection, explore and search, will still be seen... i just want the bar to be hiden... just the blue bar.....[/quote] sory :lol: i think u shud follow sick of you., make it invisble.,i jz dont know the codes =D or u may try to exprimnt wid the one on the othr thread :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t3609-Buttonize-%5BCSS%5D.html]Navigation[/url]

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-04 08:18:52)

jeszafaye
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

very helpful codes but it doesn't on my profile javascript:insert_text(' :crybaby: ', ''); :crybaby: can anyone give me some tips how to make it work javascript:insert_text(' :paranoid: ', ''); :paranoid:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jeszafaye]very helpful codes but it doesn't on my profile javascript:insert_text(' :crybaby: ', ''); :crybaby: can anyone give me some tips how to make it work javascript:insert_text(' :paranoid: ', ''); :paranoid:[/quote] what do you min javascript insert _txt?
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou]LadyCyclone, i guess your referring to the blue background of the navigation. just make it transparent in your css, no need for a hide code. ( i think) experimenting is the key.[/quote] oh i c... tnx kuia... and also 4 ate shy19, ur suggestions can help... =) =)
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]very helpful codes but it doesn't on my profile javascript:insert_text(' ', ''); can anyone give me some tips how to make it work javascript:insert_text(' ', '');[/quote] [color=blue]Try to use the other way JS pattern to use CSS inside your JS Script .... as what I used / done on my page.... :thumbsup: =) [/color] http://theftalk.com/t11033-Internal-Code-BODY-your-Javascript-%21....html See you later.... :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=jeszafaye]very helpful codes but it doesn't on my profile javascript:insert_text(' :crybaby: ', ''); :crybaby: can anyone give me some tips how to make it work javascript:insert_text(' :paranoid: ', ''); :paranoid:[/quote] what do you min javascript insert _txt?[/quote] i think she didn't mean to type that javacsript thingy.. maybe she dragged the smilies to the text box.. that's why the code appeared.. lol.. anyway, @jeszafaye, save this as css.. for sure it will work.. =)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jeszafaye]very helpful codes but it doesn't on my profile javascript:insert_text(' :crybaby: ', ''); :crybaby: can anyone give me some tips how to make it work javascript:insert_text(' :paranoid: ', ''); :paranoid:[/quote] [img]http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/9/10/12/f_CSSm_15c80f4.jpg[/img] [b][color=red]First:[/color] Learn how to save all your css codes here: [/b][url]http://theftalk.com/t14144-Make-Cascading-Style-Sheets-%5BC.S.S.%5D-File-Host.html[/url]
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's this: [quote]/* Hide the spacer */ #shimrow {display:none!important;}[/quote]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619][quote=jeszafaye]very helpful codes but it doesn't on my profile javascript:insert_text(' :crybaby: ', ''); :crybaby: can anyone give me some tips how to make it work javascript:insert_text(' :paranoid: ', ''); :paranoid:[/quote] [url]http://img36.picoodle.com/img/img36/9/10/12/f_CSSm_15c80f4.jpg[/url] [b][color=red]First:[/color] Learn how to save all your css codes here: [/b][url]http://theftalk.com/t14144-Make-Cascading-Style-Sheets-%5BC.S.S.%5D-File-Host.html[/url][/quote] yeah forsure they wiil understand that css extension will not be found at friendster at all :ninja: :ninja:
Pupil®
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wil hide my profile now :eh: :eh:
mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

all the codes I needed works on mine... thanks so much for sharing!
ceekhay14
» n00b
1969-12-31

can anyone help how can i put my comments on a scroll bar and also line them up
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ceekhay14]can anyone help how can i put my comments on a scroll bar and also line them up[/quote] wrong thread
czada
» n00b
1969-12-31

none of the the codes are working.. and how can i hide the google ads?.. where wil i paste it???
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=czada]none of the the codes are working.. and how can i hide the google ads?.. where wil i paste it???[/quote] the codes r workng =) u jz hav to compile them wid ur othr css codes n ur extrnal css... i suggest u read the links xavier gave in the first post ;)
innOcent_eyez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you!!! It's working on my page :thumbsup:
aylaabad
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahw..it wont work in my proffy..should i use ie??Im using firefox,,
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's working on ie and ff...
1nsan3
» n00b
1969-12-31

and2 pla..sori to bother you xav.. hehehe thanks for sharin'..
psylock_loy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yehey.. its workin! nweis.. can u tel me the codes for transparent SHoutoutbox??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 9 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy