• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

rockwell07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

nice code xavierkym... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing this code.. I like it.. Keep it up... :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
tootsie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

i want to change the text color under my primary photo.. can u please share the code... thank you :) :) :)
panching
» n00b
1969-12-31

eist some of ur codes didn't work... :crybaby:
chichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

is there any new code for hide friends box & media box?! cause this code <">& <">doesn't work anymOre...
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Sorry, the codes is not really clear to me... I just need help how to disable the status (if I am Single, Married, etc.) I don't want it to show up on my friendsters profile... Just the status only... Thank you in advance for the help... [/b]
jayzelea
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the google ads side bar ain't working...any codes for IE7?
tootsie
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i change the text color (caption) under my primary photo? what is the code...
sergiesergie22
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this working on FF? =|
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i saved all the codes in my css ext. but still other codes won't work. did friendster updated again? :rolleyes:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

First post updated!.. Works for the latest FS update :retard:
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! nice! but i try to hide da google ads,,,... it's not working! it's still visible on my profile.... why???? anyone can help me^^
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kryzzia_08]wow! nice! but i try to hide da google ads,,,... it's not working! it's still visible on my profile.... why???? anyone can help me^^[/quote] try this code. <">
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Use <">To override the newuser.css of Friendster.
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yesterday FS disabled Review section again,maybe another change in div id's again..Now,Fs is doing maintenance..
' nEa '
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks fro sharing.. =)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

some codes are not working, navlang, the arrows and the google search bar.. is it bcos of the fs maintenance?
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ <">this works.. and for the arrows.. im not so sure about it.. but somebody said it worked..
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx for this compilation..it would surely be of great help kuya! :thumbsup:
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whats the code to hide the zodiac sign? in about me section???
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:39

[ 10 queries - 0.697 second ]
Privacy Policy