• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

akuh
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

were do i put this codes? :disgust:
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

in ur css extension... here's how to make css ext... [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=2376&p=1[/url]
lndle03
» n00b
1969-12-31

iS this working ryt NOW? :wasted:
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lndle03]iS this working ryt NOW? :wasted:[/quote] yes it is... =)
labbcarrier
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]owmjie![/b][i] im super late[/i] n sa mga tweaks. [quote][b]can anywan help me![/b][/quote] im so confus! :wasted: [/align]
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

study this... js [url]http://theftalk.com/t13159-Javascript-Linker-%2811-29%29-%2AWorks-browsers%2A.html[/url] css [url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker-Generator-%28NOV.html[/url]
lndle03
» n00b
1969-12-31

ow. when i'll put the URL of the code? i forgot that one. :retard:
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lndle03]ow. when i'll put the URL of the code? i forgot that one. :retard:[/quote] URL of what???
reckless14
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx a lot =) but is there a code to hide PROFILE VIEWED 1 time since 1981 :crybaby: :crybaby:
yuh'Lohyuz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice! :thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D as the latest update of my friendster. i found an ads at the very top of my profile. never saw it b4. but i have the hide code 4 that. for everyone who has the same problem, try this at ur ext css code. <">
lndle03
» n00b
1969-12-31

the url of the code, like when you upload it in ripway, then you'll paste the linkl in somewhat another set of codes where you will erase the CSSLINKHERE?
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: very nice
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lndle03]the url of the code, like when you upload it in ripway, then you'll paste the linkl in somewhat another set of codes where you will erase the CSSLINKHERE?[/quote] u may refer here... [url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker-Generator-ArchAngell.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t13159-Javascript-Linker-%2811-29%29-%2AWorks-browsers%2A.html[/url]
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

why are some codes not working on mine? like the transparent shout out box, hide google ads, and navigation on top... i wonder why it works for others... :wallbash:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

try this code to hide ur ads. <">friendster keep updating the id.
intruderz_103
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there is a white thin line under the small photos, how can i hide that? ive seen the code somewhere but now i cant find it... thanks...
danica77
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. nice code..it's work :thumbsup: [b]how to hide fs widget?[/b] plz answer =) thanks
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank for sharing.. :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong thread... :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 10 queries - 1.125 second ]
Privacy Policy