• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

the linker code was expired today..=D ur unlucky bradah...:D just wait until we found the new linker :D
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

^ if that is the case .. someone make an announcement in T_T help section:[b] Do not edit your profile again[/b]
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]the linker code was expired today..=D ur unlucky bradah...:D just wait until we found the new linker :D[/quote] lmao. oh well. guess I have to wait.
trix_16
» n00b
1969-12-31

gosh it doesnt work :[ need help here
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it doesnt work coz linker code is just filted,i will definitely mot work,even js scripts... well have to wait for the linker...
lionheartcgr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what about the hide source code?
yengyeng
» n00b
1969-12-31

.haha. =) ya thats what always happenng to me if i edit my profile, the codes doesnt work[sometimes] it kinda suck but then ya u juz need to wait for another updated linker codes :P

Last edited by yengyeng (2008-03-05 09:45:59)

xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaa...my hide codes are not working anymore..huhu.. but on my other account its still working...waaaaa... i cant see the main problem between that two..huhuhu.. :crybaby::crybaby:
stornh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... =):thumbsup:
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

gah!!! I still can't make it work. correct me if i'm wrong. These are the steps I did: 1. Copy the desired codes from the first page, and paste it in notepad. 2. Save it as anything.js 3. Upload the file in ripway 4. Copy the url of the file. 5. follow jopet_Q's instruction http://theftalk.com/t23069-Linker%28FIREFOX-ONLY%29-idea-Jopet_Q-%28Temporary-Pain-Reliever%29.html
dedenbangkit
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine doesn't work! should it be over laid?:angry:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ did you save it in ur css file??

Last edited by kangkong10 (2008-03-06 12:37:10)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Black Rose Dying]gah!!! I still can't make it work. correct me if i'm wrong. These are the steps I did: 1. Copy the desired codes from the first page, and paste it in notepad. 2. Save it as anything.js 3. Upload the file in ripway 4. Copy the url of the file. 5. follow jopet_Q's instruction http://theftalk.com/t23069-Linker%28FIREFOX-ONLY%29-idea-Jopet_Q-%28Temporary-Pain-Reliever%29.html[/quote] These codes go into ur external css codes they are not js codes=)
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh.XD so if they are css... then I can't make them work right now? coz the linker is not working right now, right?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The linkers are both working now check in the tricks and tutorial sticky topics.
Black Rose Dying
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yep. just saw it. Its all working now.=)
popoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to hide my last login in my FS profile... HELP>>>>>>
LOLLiPOPCANDiESx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Some codes won't work. But thanks for sharing. =|:thumbsup:[/color][/b]
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ waaa... u r spamming... u r posting the same message.... :arrow: [b]TOPIC REPORTED[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LOLLiPOPCANDiESx][b][color=#ff6699]Some codes won't work. But thanks for sharing. =|:thumbsup:[/color][/b][/quote] All of these codes work just fine..double check ur codes if you are really using them =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:08

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy