• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

ZaidoRanger
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

I don get thjis. Somebedy helop.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

to those who dont know how to use the codes ... follow these links: [url]http://theftalk.com/t14144-Make-Cascading-Style-Sheets-%5BC.S.S.%5D-File-Host.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker-%3CIMG%3E.html[/url]
krisia23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ei pwede po ba mag tanong??... panu po gamitin po i2'ng site na 'to??.. i mean pra san po ung mga codes??.. at panu po ba mag pahide??.. tnx po sa mga magrereply
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Speak English please^^.Btw thx for hiding picture comment^^
lndle03
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ARViN well, TNx. btw. can you give me the url of the linker that you've said. tnx in advance. :D
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do u have the codes that would hide the blue background of home and etc..?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=majhef04]do u have the codes that would hide the blue background of home and etc..?[/quote] try dis <">
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19][quote=majhef04]do u have the codes that would hide the blue background of home and etc..?[/quote] try dis <">[/quote] thanxs for sharing :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=loxiens][quote=sHy19][quote=majhef04]do u have the codes that would hide the blue background of home and etc..?[/quote] try dis <">[/quote] thanxs for sharing :D[/quote] ur welcome :lol: :) [quote=krisia23]Ei pwede po ba mag tanong??... panu po gamitin po i2'ng site na 'to??.. i mean pra san po ung mga codes??.. at panu po ba mag pahide??.. tnx po sa mga magrereply[/quote] pls use ENGLISH wen posting in the international thread... any way..., study this guide... [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url]
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@shy19[/b]thanks for the codes... :D
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ That code is working.I'm using it. You may try the js, if you want. Check this link :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7772&p=1
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=rose_ohtsu]hey it doesnt work :( :crybaby: /* Google Ads */ #content_14 {display:none!important;} /* Hide sidebar google ads*/ #content_14 {display:none!important;} please tell me how can i remove the ads aside from this css codes[/quote] how did u apply the codes??? do u hav the externl css already??? coz u cant paste that drectly nto ur customize css section... proceed here: :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t17647-Linker-%28IE%2C-Opera9%2B%29.html[/url]
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love it xav! hide your whole profile! thanks much!! :D :D
cuteygirl05
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya di po nag work xakin ehh?? :cry: :( :crybaby: :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

English please this is international forum.
uizu_1117
» n00b
1969-12-31

what will happen if you hide your whole profile?? you u mean all of it?
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=uizu_1117]what will happen if you hide your whole profile?? you u mean all of it?[/quote] y dont u try it ^^,
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice compiled! aheehe :D
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

=) [b]thanks for sharing this hide codes...[/b]
kori24
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh: some of the codes are not working...i've already done evrything...yet the codes dun work...pls update me...thx!!! :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 9 queries - 0.816 second ]
Privacy Policy