• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

vargasvincent
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

:D:D:Di'm a newbie..hehehe..i don't have any programming background, i just followed your instructions and i've got what i want..thanks..
kath0015
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

How 2 use the hide codes?:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kath0015]How 2 use the hide codes[/quote] You need to create an external css file for the codes you want to use. Then go to the underground thread for the css linker code to apply to ur profile. [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how bout hiding featured fans in fan profiles ? .. i used to create a fan club for a band .. but i dont know how to hide it .. anyone ?
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow gottta try is
brian lozano
» n00b
1969-12-31

will you plz provide m sample tricks in my FS...im a new member here,,,honored student from Ateneo De Zamboanga...i will wait to grant this special request of mine...
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=brian lozano]will you plz provide m sample tricks in my FS...im a new member here,,,honored student from Ateneo De Zamboanga...i will wait to grant this special request of mine...[/quote] well it doesn't mean we're going to grant your wish just because you're an honored student? dude work it out you're already here in tricks and tutorials section you just have to do a few clicks and browse the section we don't even have to help you
tweetums14
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes are not working ! help me pls ..:(
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

anyone knows the code for scrollbar transparency... thanks :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pearl_uk]anyone knows the code for scrollbar transparency... thanks[/quote] Hi my friend..here is the link..remember only works on IE...[url]http://theftalk.com/t2139-Transparent-scrollbar-for-scrollable-Box.html[/url]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing again Sir..:thumbsup: i'll use the [b]home my profile and my connection hide codes..[/b]:D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tweetums14]the codes are not working ! help me pls ..:([/quote] codes are working.. you just have to put it on your css extension..

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-08-10 22:52:35)

LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what codes hide codes will i use if i want to hide ol on my control panel exept the control panel buttons...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LadyCyclone]what codes hide codes will i use if i want to hide ol on my control panel[/quote] Try these. <">

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-11 19:48:39)

LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Code: /* Hide About me paragraph in control panel*/ .controlpanel p {display:none!important;} /* Hide About control panel*/ .controlpanel {display:none!important;}[/quote] this codes hides my whole control panel
havenstarre_89
» n00b
1969-12-31

cud any1 help me hide my updates in my frens "my network activity?..is that possible? what code cud i use?..tnx...
rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow guys... thnx for sharing... i usd the code to hide the more about me paragraph in the control pannel.. and it works..
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]tnxxx for sharing it...ill try dis:):)[/b]
cornchipz
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for this :thumbsup:
mitchelyn
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]tnxxx for sharing it...i juz ave a question:D...after i edit dis codes...whre can i put it... do i ave to put dis on media section???:D:D....tnx[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:01

[ 9 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy