• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=xavierkym]For the Master Boxes. (We use div_classes) Code: /* Control Panel */ .controlpanel {display:none!important;} Code: /* Photo Gallery */ .photos {display:none!important;} Code: /* Blogs */ .blogs {display:none!important;} Code: /* Reviews */ .reviews {display:none!important;} Code: /* More About */ .moreabout {display:none!important;} Code: /* Testimonial & Comments */ .publiccomments {display:none!important;} Code: /* Media Box */ .scrapbook {display:none!important;} Code: /* How You're Connected*/ .meettrail {display:none!important;} Code: /* Featured Friends */ .friends {display:none!important;} Code: /* Fan Of */ .fanof {display:none!important;} Code: /* Groups */ .groups {display:none!important;}[/quote] i think some of those classes are already removed by friendster .. =| use ids instead ..

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-10-02 04:20:58)

marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

wats d id for meetrail?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]hmm some of the codes are not working[/b]
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i agree my fans,groups.blogs.photo gallery is showing even if i used some hide codes for it :wallbash:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

use these : [quote]/*-- Control Panel --*/ #content_0{display:none;} /*-- Photo Gallery --*/ #content_1{display:none;} /*-- Featured Friends--*/ #content_2{display:none;} /*-- More About --*/ #content_6{display:none;} /*-- Fan of Box --*/ #content_7{display:none;} /*-- Groups --*/ #content_8{display:none;} /*-- Media Box --*/ #content_10{display:none;} /*-- Reviews --*/ #content_12{display:none;} /*-- Blogs --*/ #content_13{display:none;} /*-- Google Ads--*/ #content_14{display:none;} /*-- Meettrail Box--*/ #content_15{display:none;} /*-- Testi & Comments*--/ #content_18{display:none;}[/quote]

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-10-02 05:15:22)

jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^it worked but im having a hard time thinkin how to remove the header cause only the content of the box i hide is gone :wallbash:
Arsonist
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jee-ar]^it worked but im having a hard time thinkin how to remove the header cause only the content of the box i hide is gone :wallbash:[/quote] use this to hide the header!! <">
mess
» n00b
1969-12-31

everyone!!! pls,,,.......!!! help me :wallbash: i dont know what to do :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: can everyone pls. help me?? where will i put the codes written there?? :) :paranoid:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=mess]everyone!!! pls,,,.......!!! help me :wallbash: i dont know what to do :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: can everyone pls. help me?? where will i put the codes written there?? :) :paranoid:[/quote] paste it on your css extension...:eh:
mess
» n00b
1969-12-31

everyone!!! pls,,,.......!!! help me :wallbash: i dont know what to do :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: can everyone pls. help me?? where will i put the codes written there?? :) :paranoid:
marius
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Arsonist]jee-ar wrote: ^it worked but im having a hard time thinkin how to remove the header cause only the content of the box i hide is gone :wallbash: use this to hide the header!! Code: /* Hide the headers of all box */ .commonbox h1, .commonbox h2 {display:none!important;}[/quote] wat about removing only the header of the fanbox and groups??
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey mess you've already post that...avoid double posting...
Arsonist
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marius]wat about removing only the header of the fanbox and groups??[/quote] use this <">
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

<">its not working.:doubt:
kurenai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how abut to remove control panel header, photogallery header, media box header, friend header, fan of header???
mess
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats that :/ whats that css extension thingy :/:/:paranoid: haha sorry.. i really dont know anything here... pls..:crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by mess (2008-10-02 07:10:01)

Arsonist
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ends..in..deatH]its not working.:doubt:[/quote] [quote]/*-- Testi and Comments--*/ #content_18{display:none;}[/quote] try this one!!
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Arsonist]/*Hide Fanbox header*/ #content_7 .h2 {display:none!important;} /*Hide Group header*/ #content_8 .h2 {display:none!important;}[/quote] is that working? not working on my profil it still appear :(

Last edited by audeea_iu (2008-10-02 08:02:51)

xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey guys.. how about hiding the home,my applications,my profile,google search,friendster logo and so on...waaaa,, my profee is a mess now..hohoho
strezzpc
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: audeea_iu Try this one <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:32

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy