• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

jee-ar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=bobcbar]You can still use the js hide codes, they work fine[/quote] yup im using it sir bob. and it works fine =)
henry92
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

css hide codes has been updated rite? i saw the 1st post and the codes are kinda different.. anyway..thnx a lot to those pro's..hehe =)
henry92
» n00b
1969-12-31

why i cant using the js hide codes?? did i make something wrong in my codes? please have a look on my codes.. http://h1.ripway.com/henry92/epa.js thnx
PUPPY
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i mke request?!can u gve me the exact code 4 the main,photo gallery and media box only will appear 2 my profile?coz i find it so hard doing it.,i use only friendster layoutz.,.tnx a lot!amwah!tC
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mines not working what will i do?
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@HENRY[/b] try replacing your codes to this [spoiler]if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { rdiv();})) window.onload = function () { rdiv();}; function rdiv() { var hide1=document.getElementById("1"); hide1.parentNode.removeChild(hide1); var hide2=document.getElementById("2"); hide2.parentNode.removeChild(hide2); var hide3=document.getElementById("7"); hide3.parentNode.removeChild(hide3); var hide4=document.getElementById("8"); hide4.parentNode.removeChild(hide4); var hide5=document.getElementById("10"); hide5.parentNode.removeChild(hide5); var hide6=document.getElementById("12"); hide6.parentNode.removeChild(hide6); var hide7=document.getElementById("13"); hide7.parentNode.removeChild(hide7); var hide8=document.getElementById("14"); hide8.parentNode.removeChild(hide8); var hide9=document.getElementById("15"); hide9.parentNode.removeChild(hide9); var hide10=document.getElementById("18"); hide10.parentNode.removeChild(hide10); }[/spoiler] hope it works :paranoid: [quote=moonrays00]mines not working what will i do?[/quote] replace your old codes with the new one in the first page =) cause friendster updates again :wallbash:

Last edited by jee-ar (2008-10-04 03:44:44)

mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a problem. the new codes are not working. or i'm just wrong. i want to hide the whole profile except for the control panel and the about me section. my profile displayed the 2 but other boxes are still there but empty. it is not nice to look at.
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah i already use the js one, n it works :thumbsup::thumbsup: [quote=mme_maf94]i have a problem. the new codes are not working. or i'm just wrong. i want to hide the whole profile except for the control panel and the about me section. my profile displayed the 2 but other boxes are still there but empty. it is not nice to look at.[/quote] try to use the js one sist, coz i already try all of the css code, but it not workin on mine :)
Hellostranger
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can I just ask...is there any way I could hide the top navies? (Home, Profile, etc.)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Hellostranger]Can I just ask...is there any way I could hide the top navies? (Home, Profile, etc.)[/quote] Add this to ur external css file. [quote]/* Hide the Home | My Profile | My Connections*/ #mainnav {display:none!important;}[/quote]
gang'renz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the codes. it's really cool:)
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee..i need this one..my profile now is a mess..^^ thanks for sharing.
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice one! :thumbsup: ^^ thanks for the share :D
gang'renz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for updating the codes. kinda hot tempered already coz it didn't work lately.
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

what are the js codes? who minds posting them here?
dreamer_2580
» n00b
1969-12-31

la man nagagana ang code nu, pnu ba yun/??????????
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dreamer_2580]la man nagagana ang code nu, pnu ba yun/??????????[/quote] please use english next time.. so other people here can understand you.. anyway.. use this on your external CSS.. the codes and tricks here in ftok works..
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code works, but can someone help how to remove the black line at the top of my profile??
henry92
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=roniel010]the code works, but can someone help how to remove the black line at the top of my profile??[/quote] ya i agree..even it's hidden but the border still there..is there a way? or we have to change the border to transparent?
cjaysotto
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where will I paste those codes? ?:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:17

[ 10 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy