• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

tababoyatotsz001
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

how to hide coments? and wer did i put d code?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=tababoyatotsz001]how to hide coments? and wer did i put d code?[/quote] Please read page 1 carefully all the instructions are posted there :thumbsup:
mixc0213
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey tnx!!!:thumbsup: it work!!!
maguib_699
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..am nu here additional plugins ia required so i can hide my profile can somebody tell what kind of plugin that i must download.. huhuhuhu.. ive downloaded many plugins but still it wont work... really2x need help..
reys91
» n00b
1969-12-31

i already found it!!=D just want to share with others.... use dis code to hide what u want and paste it in "Describe Who You Want to Meet" section.. hehe...........hope the newbies like me can enjoy it!!i already make ur life easier!!:D [quote][b]CODE REMOVED[/b] No need to post your codes here since we already have these hide codes on 1st page[/quote]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-04 22:25:31)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=reys91]hehe...........hope the newbies like me can enjoy it!!i already make ur life easier[/quote] Thank you for ur concern but newbies need to learn just as you have =) Also we do not post these code in the open threads of the forum. I[b] reported [/b]ur post so the mods can remove the codes :(
reys91
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol.............so sad............:( hehe...nvm...it's ok.... anyway....thanx for the code and the tutorial... it helps me alot....:D
haydar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ewenessgALLore].friends{position:absolute!important;bottom:3000px;float:right!important}[/quote] Thx bro... [img]http://kaskus.us/images/smilies/sumbangan/005.gif[/img]
ince29
» n00b
1969-12-31

friends .meettrail{position:absolute!important;bottom:2000px;float:right!important} groups .groups{position:absolute!important;bottom:4000px;float:right!important} i pasted both codes i a notepad make name.css then i copied the url link on a css linker and when i pasted it on FS, it did not work
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ince29]pasted both codes i a notepad make name.css then i copied the url link on a css linker and when i pasted it on FS, it did not work[/quote] You need to the url to apply in the css linker generator the paste the linker code in ur profile. Check the undergrond thread for the linker generator. =)
ince29
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've used ripway and get the direct link url http://ripway.com........ but still nothing happens
haydar
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ince29][i]i've used ripway and get the direct link url http://ripway.com........ but still nothing happens[/i][/quote] Paste this code in [b]Media Box[/b] or [b]About Me[/b][b][/b] : [img]http://kaskus.us/images/smilies/sumbangan/005.gif[/img] [i]Code Removed,. Do not post the linker in public. :) - Moderator[/i]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-05 18:24:53)

YIN MEIZHU
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey!i really dont know how to do all those!i am just a new user can anyone of you help me step by step... thanks waiting for your reply!=)
shiroi
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone help me to hide my comment on friendster???please!! i really want to hide it..i want to hide also my about me section and who i want to meet.. help me please!!!:)
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nobody answered my question. :|
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=abyss]is there a code for hiding featured fans?[/quote] Yes it is listed on page 1 =) [quote]/*Fan Of*/ .fanof{position:absolute!important;bottom:5000px;float:right!important}[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-12-05 23:17:27)

zarane29
» n00b
1969-12-31

san kuh po ipapaste yang code???thnx:)
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks hehe,, but is der a hide code for the mobiles?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=zarane29]san kuh po ipapaste yang code???thnx:)[/quote] Speak in english please.. anyways, paste it in your css extension.. [quote=alyssa01]Thanks hehe,, but is der a hide code for the mobiles?[/quote] ^mobiles!?elaborate more..
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the update... now the sponsored app doesn't show anymore...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:56

[ 10 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy