• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

^then use a working linker.. you can use the linkers in underground section..just go there! :)
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

hey ema using it :eh:
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice im gonna use this in my layout im so noob thx a lot ftalk :lol:
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

<link rel="stylesheet" href="# "> does the code look like this after you have generated it?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=irishspring]does the code look like this after you have generated it?[/quote] Go to the underground thread and linker topic for the new method of applying the codes to our profiles.
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes that i have generated didn't work anymore. what's the problem?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=miZz_gEM]..=wer will i put the codes if ever i will gonna use it??in media box????just asking..hehe[/quote] You need an external css file, here is the tutorial..[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url] then refer to my answer below. [quote=irishspring]the codes that i have generated didn't work anymore. what's the problem[/quote] They work you just need to apply them to ur profile using the application method that is posted at the Underground thread, Linker topic =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2009-01-24 11:29:26)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ you should use a file hosting site for your code and then use the working linker to make it work... try reading this :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-of-CSS-Codes!.html :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t54447-Friendster-Linker-%5Bupdated%5D.html and next time kindly post or ask in english when you have querries... :D
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code... hehe i think none of the profile will seen hehe just a joke.. well nice one
linuxx009
» n00b
1969-12-31

panu ba? ayaw gumana san po ba i paste? please reply asap
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=linuxx009]panu ba? ayaw gumana san po ba i paste? please reply asap[/quote] Welcome to Freindster Talk..please take time to read the forum rules. English is required except in regional boards =) For how to create the file you need read this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
kathLeen_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]/* Hide the about me link above recent updates */ #content_0 a.more {display:none!important;}[/quote] this code doesn't work nymore.. can someone help mee? ::(
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kathLeen_15]/* Hide the about me link above recent updates */ #content_0 a.more {display:none!important;} this code doesn't work nymore.. can someone help mee? :[/quote] that code work perfectly for me, where do you aply it ?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kathLeen_15]this code doesn't work nymore..[/quote] Read my post above urs to see how too apply the codes. =)
HanaAihara
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where should i paste the codes in ??? :retard::penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy