• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[quote=jasmine17]:retard: I mean where will i place the codes!!!???[/quote] pate it on your css extension..:eh:
-retired-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

jasmine17 please dont double post! u can just edit ur post
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jasmine17]:/hndi ko tlga ma gets!!! saan ko ilagay yang mga codes!!???[/quote] ^avoid double posting && speak in english. Hmm. Put it in your css extension.
2_one.e_one
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for share =):thumbsup:
yummy5566
» n00b
1969-12-31

using the Hide Google Ads code will be Suspend???
prEttyXhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by prEttyXhe (2008-11-13 05:40:57)

japanesed0ll
» n00b
1969-12-31

were should i paste it? help pls im a newbie..:cry:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=japanesed0ll]were should i paste it? help pls im a newbie..[/quote] ^post it in your CSS extension. Don't know what is CSS extension? Click [url=http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html][b]Here[/b][/url]
Herisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w!! kuya ang galing mo!! Keep up the good work.. i love it all! im using this codes on my on process layout.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yummy5566]using the Hide Google Ads code will be Suspend???[/quote] somehow yes..on the other hand tweaking your friendster is prohibited.. that's why tricks provided here must be used at ur own risk..
ranyah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this really helps a lot! thanks for sharing. ;))
irishspring
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you very much for sharing these codes! :) i'm just wondering how to change the control panel? thanks! :D
Mich_yatut
» n00b
1969-12-31

.hello.:thumbsup:just want to say that the codes are now working.:thumbsup:ayeah!:eh: thankyou.thankyou.more power to you and to your group.THANKS;)=)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=irishspring]can you please post the code for hiding the media box?? thank you very much! and what can i do to center my profile? thank you again[/quote] [quote=irishspring]thank you very much for sharing these codes! i'm just wondering how to change the control panel? thanks[/quote] Please do not double post just edit ur previous post next time =) The hide code for the media box is there..its call scrapbook not media box. To center ur profile you can try this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/t1770-Center-Your-Profile.-%5BHides-All-Right-Side-Boxes%5D.html[/url] or this one [url]http://theftalk.com/t49096-CENTERED-PROFILE-CODES--alternative-approach.html[/url] For the control panel...check this...[url]http://theftalk.com/t20310-One-Column-Control-Panel-Buttons..html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-11-16 10:32:28)

renelly
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt work.. grrr
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=renelly]it doesnt work.. grrr[/quote] They work but you must have an external css file and use the linker to apply to ur profile. [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
yummy5566
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]somehow yes..on the other hand tweaking your friendster is prohibited.. that's why tricks provided here must be used at ur own risk..[/quote] any way to prevent it 0.0?? to not using the hide ads code 0.0?? sorry for my bad english ~.~
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cry::cry:oh its not working in css:cry::cry:... so sad...
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is the hide ads code working? mine has many ads since that maintenance had finish :O :o
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]is the hide ads code working? mine has many ads since that maintenance had finish[/quote] our hide codes is not yet updated for this maintenance just w8...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:27

[ 9 queries - 0.190 second ]
Privacy Policy