• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

[b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

i cant see hide friends., groups and fan box.. :(
bibicaca
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

how can i put my media box on the top of my public comments?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=krizshy]cant see hide friends., groups and fan box[/quote] Here are the codes from page 1 [quote]/*Friends*/ .friends{position:absolute!important;bottom:3000px;float:right!important} /*Fan Of*/ .fanof{position:absolute!important;bottom:5000px;float:right!important} /*Groups*/ .groups{position:absolute!important;bottom:4000px;float:right!important}[/quote]
guardian_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][/i][b][/b] thank you so much i'll put that in my friendster layout.. i'll make another one and do then copy those codes.. well not all.. thanks again :):)
psychodollrica
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi.. why is it that on ff codes are not working? Pls help.:D
countocram
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing! BTW you have a very neat profile! I like your style!

Last edited by countocram (2008-11-01 10:12:13)

serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for this sir. i like my profy now ^^ :D
zer0ei8ht
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a newbie.. how to use the hidecodes for whole profile?? wher do i place it??
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Lightbreaker_[/b]: just leave it blank and it wont show up on your profile... [quote=zer0ei8ht]how to use the hidecodes for whole profile?? wher do i place it??[/quote] just place the codes at your css extension.. then use css linker..
zer0ei8ht
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to use the hidecodes for profile?? where should i place it??
mitho
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing....
hunterspeed
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the information, I am glad with this.......
xuen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, i wanna hide my comments but seems that this code /*Public Comments*/ .publiccomments{position:absolute!important;bottom:7000px;float:left!important} doen't function in my FS profile . I had copied the code and pasted it in the Media Box but cannot function. Is it have to change the code to the what CSS something like that izit ? kinda blur now. PLEASE HELP~ THX ;]
born2Bfast
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@born2Bfast use this code #banneradrow { display: none !important }[/quote] Thanks man...its work :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@xuen try this one <">This code must be in an external file with the help of a CSS linker (can be found in FriendsterTalk Underground section) -- @Lightbreaker_ javascript may help you with that.
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow! thanks for sharing...
xuen
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ eehjhay well, i've coppied the codes that u've given me and paste it in [url]http://jsesbreno.googlepages.com/Darylldelfin.htm[/url] After that, i generate it and I've got the codes. But when i pasted it in the WHO I WANNA MEET section, the codes [b]cannot[/b] functioning well. WHY ? :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ U got it wrong. the codes should be saved in notepad with a filename that ends with .css upload it in ripway, or fileden, or geocities, or googlepages, or wherever host site u have get the url of the uploaded .css file paste the url on the link you posted above generate the url copy the generated url paste it in who i want to meet or about me
xxdollvampxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for d share. :D
xuen
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much !!!!!! eehjhaJ :))))))))))
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Insights:[/b] Based on HyperText Markup Language [i](HTML)[/i]. [quote][b]What are Hide Codes? [i](el)[/i] [/b] [b]Hide Codes[/b] - codes used to remove tags, identifications and classes. [b]Wha

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:16

[ 10 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy