• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 123456789..9

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quote][b]bestfriendster[/b] 1. Ayei- also known as FeenQue Gurl, gosh, i love her!!! for real.. she is a real friend, the funny thing is even though we haven't met yet, we treat each other as sisters and we work together to protect 2.Jenina- whoah.. jen visited my proffy and dropped a mesg there, 3.Lois- ow, this girl.. she posted a comment on my blog.. She said that i look like yasmien kurdi..harhar.. actually, she's not the first one to say that.. i have lots of friends and acquaintances saying i look like yasmien.. they even call me yaz... we are friends now.. sisters..harhar ;) :kiss:[/quote] [quote][b]I Want You To Be My Friend:[/b] 1.Ate Meng (shamae)-i think she's cool..she rox 2.Jeshrel 3. Mizel 4. Padme 5.forsakenkid 6.Xian 7.Nica 8.Tikboy 9. Ephemeral 10. bramzero and friendster talk members.. (you guyz are so cool!!!!)[/quote]

Last edited by khomplykeited (2010-07-30 23:06:47)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

hi! i'm so glad i'm on the list u wanna add.. ty!! i'll add yah later, k?
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

[quote=`mizeL]hi! i'm so glad i'm on the list u wanna add.. ty!! i'll add yah later, k?[/quote] yah.. tnx.. :D so.. friends??
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah, cool, tnx sis for accepting me as one of your friends here! [quote]Sis Yaz / khomplykeited Sis Ayei / FeenQueGurl Sis Jemz / Kikay all friendstertalk members are my friends[/quote] Hugz! :D

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2006-12-23 00:04:13)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey there, it's nice to see my name up there. I'd be delighted to know you more. I'll add you ok? Here's some people who've been really cool with me. I'm thankful for you guys for being friendly and accommodating.. [i] Tama-chan - cute, sweet and friendly Mizel - very sweet and friendly Meng - responsible and helpful to others Glamour - very informative and accommodating Xian - cool smart guy[/i] Truth is, I'd love to be friends with [b]EVERYONE[/b]! =) I'm really very friendly, although I'm not very talkative. Don't be shy to talk to me, or message me or add me at Friendster if you like. Let's be Friends: [b]padme_bc@yahoo.com[/b]
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Hey there, it's nice to see my name up there. I'd be delighted to know you more. I'll add you ok? Here's some people who've been really cool with me. I'm thankful for you guys for being friendly and accommodating.. [i] Tama-chan - cute, sweet and friendly Mizel - very sweet and friendly Meng - responsible and helpful to others Glamour - very informative and accommodating Xian - cool smart guy[/i] Truth is, I'd love to be friends with [b]EVERYONE[/b]! =) I'm really very friendly, although I'm not very talkative. Don't be shy to talk to me, or message me or add me at Friendster if you like. Let's be Friends: [b]padme_bc@yahoo.com[/b][/quote] Gee.. thanks!!!! friends!!!!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@miss Adik: im number 5, thanks, heheh :lol: wanna be friends wit yah too ateh. be lovin to add you all and put you on my featured friends list :D add me up too: [i]pinakamakapangyarihangemailadd@yahoo.com[/i] (<-- walang kokontra :D nyahah!)
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]@miss Adik: im number 5, thanks, heheh :lol: wanna be friends wit yah too ateh. be lovin to add you all and put you on my featured friends list :D add me up too: [i]pinakamakapangyarihangemailadd@yahoo.com[/i] (<-- walang kokontra :D nyahah!)[/quote] Ow.. haRhar.. Thanks.. dOnt wori iLL add You.. (now na)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited][quote=`mizeL]hi! i'm so glad i'm on the list u wanna add.. ty!! i'll add yah later, k?[/quote] yah.. tnx.. :D so.. friends??[/quote] surenezz ize!! :eh:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=khomplykeited][quote=`mizeL]hi! i'm so glad i'm on the list u wanna add.. ty!! i'll add yah later, k?[/quote] yah.. tnx.. :D so.. friends??[/quote] surenezz ize!! :eh:[/quote] Great
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow :D komply,happy to see may name on the list!!hehe,,thank you!! it's nice to be your friend!!
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]wow :D komply,happy to see may name on the list!!hehe,,thank you!! it's nice to be your friend!![/quote] my pleasure =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited][quote][b]I Want You To Be My Friend:[/b] 1.Ate Meng (shamae)-i think she's cool..she rox[/quote] [/quote] :arrow: [b]oohh.. thanks. actually, im also lookin forward in being your friend. and just so to let you know, i even read your blog entries in friendster to know more about you... "robertz totoy" haha.. know that siz? i read that :P [/b]
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you.. That's very generous of you to include me in the list.. :D I'm looking forward too to be friend with you all add me >> thecutestmanalive@hotmail.com if we're still not friends sorry I have lost track with my friends in FS. Some cool peepz here.. [i]Padme -- talk with sense and sure aim quality posts Mizel -- the jolly, sweet and friendly gal that I first noticed here and we both speak visayan language :D FQG -- a fellow pROSE gamer that I would surely want to meet online meng -- the most responsible mod here and reliable *plz close all those spammy threads* symph -- a cool dude and just one of my old friend here[/i] There's too many to mention just forgotten the others sorry I have short term memory loss.. :D j/k

Last edited by Xian (2006-12-24 13:07:36)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=khomplykeited][quote][b]I Want You To Be My Friend:[/b] 1.Ate Meng (shamae)-i think she's cool..she rox[/quote] [/quote] :arrow: [b]oohh.. thanks. actually, im also lookin forward in being your friend. and just so to let you know, i even read your blog entries in friendster to know more about you... "robertz totoy" haha.. know that siz? i read that :P [/b][/quote] wow,ate meng!!!! got me!!!harhar..yah!!! totoy,,we're gudfriends ..he is my granson and im her granma,..funny eh?? i like him though..like him like him...he has no idea
~*£i£amßüzh™che*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]EVERY0NE , ofcourse =) =)[/quote]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Last edited by jesrhel (2011-05-16 08:51:48)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jesrhel]huwaw!,,siz khomply I'm sorry I didnt see this one!,,hehe yes wanna be yer friend too! ^^[/quote] hihi great sis!!!! btw, u r rili pretty
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha, of course sis jesrhel is bely beautipul..hehe, you too sis! =) @topic! New Friends 1. Sis Jesrhel 2. Sis Mizel 3. Kuya Tikboy 4. Sis Meng 5. Nikko 6. Arwin Wanna be friends with 1. Sis Padme 2. Sis Kimmie 3. kuya bob 4. Sis Ice 5. Kuya Xian 6. Kuya Symph

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-01-07 09:14:10)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=~*£i£amßüzh™che*~][quote]EVERY0NE , ofcourse =) =)[/quote] [/quote] Yup! same hir. everyone. haha :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:10

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy