• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 123456789..9

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Xian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Well actually I wanna be friends with everyone too who's willing to befriended by me :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

[b]hehehe..wow..nice sis..hehehe..there's a thread like this ^^ well my beshfriendster well..it's gonna be all of you ^^.. hmm..mah closest will be Sis Khomply -- She helps meh a lot, she is always there for me through thick and thin..she loves me..i love her..too in the same way :redface: ..we helped each other..we treat each other like a true sister..actually i want her to be my true sister because *click kami sa isa't isa*..we have similarities too in attitude^^.. Sis Jenina --- Well she is a cute kind gurl,,,also she is a friendly ghurl ^^,..i love her too because bacause of her super duper kindness even she was ripped her..kindness and patience is still there..^^, Sis Kikay <Jem> - hehehe..hmmm..this cute kikay gurl..actually i meet her too hir..hmmm she is soo kind, sweet, and friendly ghurl..well *naging close ko sea agad*..she is easy to be with, a jolly person too^^,.. To all the Mods, and members and heheh also our Admin..hmmm..also your one of mah beshfriendster..hehehe..coz of your kindness towards meh..bein supportive also..and bein friendly to meh too^^...hehhehe..i like *ung tawagan po natin na [i]SIS and BRO[/i]*..everytime we call each other like that i feel rily...that you are my sisters...it feels like you more than just friend but a family to me...i rily love you pipz :kiss: muahz! hugzzz! :norose: :rose: :redface: :thumbsup: [/b]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aLL of tHe MembeRs HiR... cOz i tHinK tHey aRe aLL heLpfuL... thaT's aLL... =P
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]hehehe..wow..nice sis..hehehe..there's a thread like this ^^ well my beshfriendster well..it's gonna be all of you ^^.. hmm..mah closest will be Sis Khomply -- She helps meh a lot, she is always there for me through thick and thin..she loves me..i love her..too in the same way :redface: ..we helped each other..we treat each other like a true sister..actually i want her to be my true sister because *click kami sa isa't isa*..we have similarities too in attitude^^.. Sis Jenina --- Well she is a cute kind gurl,,,also she is a friendly ghurl ^^,..i love her too because bacause of her super duper kindness even she was ripped her..kindness and patience is still there..^^, Sis Kikay <Jem> - hehehe..hmmm..this cute kikay gurl..actually i meet her too hir..hmmm she is soo kind, sweet, and friendly ghurl..well *naging close ko sea agad*..she is easy to be with, a jolly person too^^,.. To all the Mods, and members and heheh also our Admin..hmmm..also your one of mah beshfriendster..hehehe..coz of your kindness towards meh..bein supportive also..and bein friendly to meh too^^...hehhehe..i like *ung tawagan po natin na [i]SIS and BRO[/i]*..everytime we call each other like that i feel rily...that you are my sisters...it feels like you more than just friend but a family to me...i rily love you pipz :kiss: muahz! hugzzz! :norose: :rose: :redface: :thumbsup: [/b][/quote] wow sis!!!!!! em very flattered
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hello all..Ehhhmm....I think it's not matter who our friends are..Friendster helps us to make friendship with many personals in this world..hehehe.. :) By the way..Would you mind if I may become one of your best friends... ;) Thanks 4 all... :arrow: :thumbsup: Have a great day.. ;] See you.. :) :arrow: arch_etta_1803@yahoo.com
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^_______^ v. warf warff! xD
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well em not on one of this list though,, mah best fwends hir are : * Siz je * Siz komply * Siz lois * Siz jems thats all foe now.. how i wish i could have more best friends though! amuah! :kiss:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]well em not on one of this list though,, mah best fwends hir are : * Siz je * Siz komply * Siz lois * Siz jems thats all foe now.. how i wish i could have more best friends though! amuah! :kiss:[/quote] sis u r not on my list coz i didn't know you that time but now that i know you, yer my sis, my mAmi elle and ofcorz my bestfriend

Last edited by khomplykeited (2007-02-04 02:24:36)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow!,, enx Siz, Lowla & bhesshie Ize.. ahekz!,, lurve yah! :kiss:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]well em not on one of this list though,, mah best fwends hir are : * Siz je * Siz komply * Siz lois * Siz jems thats all foe now.. how i wish i could have more best friends though! amuah! :kiss:[/quote] whoa.. *flattered* nyahaha.. same to you sis.. you're my best fwend too.. ^_^ :thumbsup: may family na keu ahh.. nyahaha.. :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^_______^ v. warf warff! xD[/quote] Haha. KSP ang dating mo d2 ah... Hihihi.. :lol:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][quote=elleiruam]well em not on one of this list though,, mah best fwends hir are : * Siz je * Siz komply * Siz lois * Siz jems thats all foe now.. how i wish i could have more best friends though! amuah! :kiss:[/quote] whoa.. *flattered* nyahaha.. same to you sis.. you're my best fwend too.. ^_^ :thumbsup: may family na keu ahh.. nyahaha.. :)[/quote] Oh thenkx siz,, yer a real bhesshie,, and btw,, yer already a part of us!,, ^^
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=james_cuteoo2]^_______^ v. warf warff! xD[/quote] Haha. KSP ang dating mo d2 ah... Hihihi.. :lol:[/quote] :arrow: [i]naghahanap lang ng kaibigan yan si lilbro..! =D =D peace bro![/i][b]fwendships naman kame nyan mare.,. yaan mu na,, hahaha[/b]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hhmm lemme see,, pnka close... [b]>ate ghen,, >ate lois,, >kua RJ,,[/b] close friends,, [b]>ate meng,,(idol!) >ate weng,, >ate pad,, >kua ephe,, >ate ayei!(idol!) >kua bob,,[/b] [i]<- wan ku lang kung kaibigan nya ko,,[/i] [b]>kua Denim,,[/b] <-hehe,, nagpapadagdag po xa sa list! nyak! haha,, Friends,, [b]MARAMI! SUPER![/b] enemies,, [b]ggrr!! haha! :evil: [/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2007-02-07 04:26:59)

denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

theejhay include me in your list :crybaby: hehe... :) i like also ate ayei?? she's IDOL in making nice layout :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]@tj.. enemies?? that;s bad ha... hehehe,,. but i know who you mean.[/b] :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]hhmm lemme see,, pnka close... [b]>ate ghen,, >ate lois,, >kua RJ,,[/b] close friends,, [b]>ate meng,,(idol!) >ate weng,, >ate pad,, >kua ephe,, >ate ayei!(idol!) >kua bob,,[/b] [i]<- wan ku lang kung kaibigan nya ko,,[/i] [b]>kua Denim,,[/b] <-hehe,, nagpapadagdag po xa sa list! nyak! haha,, Friends,, [b]MARAMI! SUPER![/b] enemies,, [b]ggrr!! haha! :evil: [/b][/quote] whew.. super flattered bro.. harhar!! "You're one of my bst friends too.." enemies? I dunno about that.. So you hate someone here? *chismosa* nyahaha!!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Lahat kayo, promise. Lalo na yung mga pinoy. Hehe. And I love sis Deathwish/Zeela also. ^^
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Thanks theej, you can be my brother. I don't have a brother, [i]puro kami girls e.[/i] Lame! I miss Tama-chan, where is she? :redface:
pinkcheeksjiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hmmmm.... bestfwends :arrow: reinna <- bestfwend sa skul... :arrow: ate ayei <-inspired me a lot :arrow: ate ize <- plagi kong ka chat... ;) :arrow: ate jenina <- uy fwends na kami... :arrow: ate lois <- hihi fwend ko rin :arrow: ate 3ish <- luv her layouts! :arrow: ate glamgothchix <- lgi ko rin ka chat :arrow: ate sweetsheil <- lgi koh ka chat help me in animation :arrow: kua deminboi <- fwend lng :arrow: kua dark <- idol! and many more!!!!!!!!!!! luv yah al guyzzzzz[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:10

[ 9 queries - 0.119 second ]
Privacy Policy