• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

my best friends anne best ann gillian den-chan arine russell ate jen dess.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Mai BFFs.. - Candy Trixx - Choco Chariz - GurrPwendinsz Louise :lol: - Tae Dondon - Carl - Bride Chaw - Cupcake Danx - Tristan - Bryan - Mami Luna - Dadi Jepp. - James. - All MMP members :wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]some of my groupmates...[/b] :wow:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my groupmates... mz xiru :rose:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:38

[ 9 queries - 0.163 second ]
Privacy Policy