• ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 123456789..9

Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

^wew.. flattered me again.. harhar.. Tnx sis.. You're also my friend.. :eh: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/evelynregly/plakinhas/Teddy%20Bears/h261106_03.gif[/img]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

:arrow: [b]@ ate padme.. i miss tama-chan too.. we still have tagalog lessons to do.. heehee..[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ I 3rd d'motion! Miss her also. :(
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]weeee...to ul my friends...hmm..to many to mention weh!..hehehe..thenx sis and bro's for lovin' meh as yer friends...i love yah too pipz..u inspired meh a lot hahahhaha[i]..*dahil po sa ineo ginaganahan meh magOL wakokok*[/i]...hugzZzzzz!!!! muahzZZZZZZZ!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: [/b]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]^ I 3rd d'motion! Miss her also. :([/quote] Yah.. I also miss tama very much.. She's so adorable.. =|
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]@tj.. enemies?? that;s bad ha... hehehe,,. but i know who you mean.[/b] :cool:[/quote] HAHAHAHA!! =P
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

BestfriendSter? Err.. Close friends Ateh Mizel Kikay Danica a.k.a nica And hoping to add more~ :P
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want [b]majoy[/b] to be my bestfriendster... reason: i don't even know... maybe because we're cousins... hahah! no doubt! :D
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-]i want [b]majoy[/b] to be my bestfriendster... reason: i don't even know... maybe because we're cousins... hahah! no doubt! :D[/quote] wow [b]prettycousin[/b], thank you! :D :arrow: anyway you're my bestfriendster.. whenever i ask for some codes, you don't hesitate or even think twice to share it to me eh! thank you! :D [b][i]wak nyo aawayin to! naku, ibang mgalet ang mga mgaganda..toink! hehe.. take care![/i][/b]

Last edited by majho (2007-03-14 07:07:14)

aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Best Friendster ko.. --ate 'mizel --ate meng --kikay_girl
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ she's one of my uber best friendster.. [i]dbah earth??[/i] ahehehe..[/b] :eh:
aNgELI,,01
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]^ she's one of my uber best friendster.. [i]dbah earth??[/i] ahehehe..[/b] :eh:[/quote] ^^^thanks ate meng.. bestfriendster..hehehe pinaalala mo ulet yan si earth.. :crybaby: nde na xa bumalik dito.. :crybaby: hekhek
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=aNgELI,,01]Best Friendster ko.. --ate 'mizel --ate meng --kikay_girl[/quote] Hi geli! Haha, I remember the co-patatas thing. There in o2jam. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my bestfriendster here ate meng ate mizel kuya aries kuya jun ate vhem ate katrina ate angeli bro theej ate lois ate padme- uhhh. lil. AND.. mga anak koo Chai.. * [b] Chii [/b] Feature.. Bob! :eh: PM me. if ur not in the list :eh:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well ok .. so i added my list up there already .. but i wish i could have close friends again in here .. its been a long time since i've been active here .. haha =] i dont even know if anyone remember Elle.. ^^
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

everyone is my best friends :lol:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

anyone hu cn be my [i]ate..[/i]
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont have any acc in friendster yet... :lol: but mine is pinktwinklehearts... if in the ftalk. :thumbsup:
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]aww... thanks... :wow: @topic: mine is... sis pam a.k.a rui(cutepinkpam), sis kat a.k.a kei)(twinkleprincess), sis aina(chii[/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]

Last edited by pinktwinklehearts (2007-09-04 23:35:12)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ Wah. You talked to yourself again. Well those people who added me on my new friendster account are all my bestfriendsters aw.. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Post the name of your bestfriendster here and share how you became friends with him/her.... ayt?? And also post the name of the person that you want to befriend ..:lol: :D ok i'll start... [quot

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:39

[ 14 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy